|Real Name||Priya Kumar|
|Profession(s)||Motivational Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Columnist, Radio Jockey and Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-32-36|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||4 March 1973|
|Age (as in 2018)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Schools||Saint Kabir Public School, Chandigarh
Gyan Kendra Secondary School, Mumbai
|Colleges||Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Smt. Mithibai Motiram Kundnani College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, India
|Educational Qualification||MBA in Marketing and Sales|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Medical representative with Anglo French)
Mother- Sona Kumar (Former Banker at RBI)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Kumar
- She was born in Chandigarh and shifted to Mumbai when she was 13.
- Her mother was a banker who has worked with the Reserve Bank of India.
- She started writing at an early age; she used to participate in every essay writing contest in school and won several accolades for that.
- She was a regular columnist with Mid-Day, Financial Express, Economic Times, B positive, DNA, Mint, Dainik Bhaskar, etc.
- She started motivational speaking when her mentor, Dr. Niranjan Patel, died who used to carry out anti-nicotine and anti-alcohol workshops for the youth and she used to help him in organizing those workshops.
- She became the youngest motivational speaker in India in 1998 at the age of 24.
- She was also a visiting faculty in the Indo American Society, where she did workshops on Personality development for the youth, for over 2 years.
- She has authored nine books, out of which three are non-fiction and six are fiction.
- She has won 13 international awards, along with several national awards.
- She is also an excellent oil & acrylic painter.
- She did a Super Diploma course in French, from Alliance Francais, and has a diploma in German from Max Mueller, Pune. Nonetheless, she also taught French for over 9 years.
- She is the co-founder of Sona Sarovar Trust, started by her mother Sona Kumar.
- She specializes in Fire Walking.
- She also runs a YouTube channel where she gives motivational speeches.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)