|Real Name||Jitendra Das|
|Nickname(s)||Jeetu, Dance Plus Ka Govinda|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||1 June|
|Birth Place||Ashoknagar, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Ashoknagar, West Bengal, India|
|School||Krokir Char High School|
|Debut||TV: Dance Bangla Dance (2009)|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Reading story and comic books, Watching cartoon|
|Favourite Food(s)||Pasta, Burger, Pizza, Dora Cake|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Taare Zameen Par
|Favourite TV Show||Takeshi's Castle|
|Favourite Choreographer||Terence Lewis|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeet Das
- Jeet Das is a fabulous and energetic dancer who won the title of ‘Dance Bangla Dance’ in 2009.
- Before working on small screen, he did not speak and understand Hindi properly.
- He got fame in very beginning from his Kolkata auditions when he performed on the song ‘Kolaveri Di’ for Zee TV show ‘DID Little Masters Season 2’.
- During the auditions of ‘DID Little Masters Season 2’, he got selected but was unable to participate in the final auditions of Mumbai because he suffered from brain fever that time.
- Later, he entered in the show as a wild card contestant and reached up to the top 5 finalists.
- During the show, he got the compliment from Remo D’Souza that “If anyone danced like that after Govinda, it was you!”
- He also participated in ‘Dance Plus – Season 3’.
- His toughest competitor was Faisal Khan.
- He is trained in many dance forms like hip-hop, Bollywood, break dance and locking & popping.
- From the age of 13, he started taking dance classes.