Age: 25 Years
|Full Name||Priyanka M Jain Priyanka M Jain - Instagram|
|Famous Role||‘Ammulu’ in the TV serial, “Mouna Raagam” (2018)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||Film (Tamil): RangiTaranga (2015)
Film (Kannada): Golisoda (2016)
Film (Telugu): Chalthe Chalthe (2018)
TV: Mouna Raagam (2017)
|Date of Birth||2 July 1998 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2023)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Shri NKS English High School, Bangalore|
|College/University||Jain College, Bangalore|
|Relationships & More|
• Shiva Kumar (actor)
|Parents||Father- Manoj S Jain (shop owner)
Mother- Falguni Jain (beautician)
|Siblings||Brother- Jenil M Jain
|Food||Burger, Pizza, Pani Puri|
|Car Collection||Nexa Grand Vitara
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Jain
- Priyanka Jain is an Indian actress and model who works mainly in South Indian films. She is popular for her role as ‘Ammulu’ in the TV serial, “Mouna Raagam” in 2018.
- She was born in a middle-class family in Mumbai. Her mother is a Gujarati and her father is a Marvadi.
- Priyanka developed a great interest in acting at a very young age.
- In 2016, she featured in the Kannada film ‘Chiravada Nenapu.’
- She shot to fame by playing the role of ‘Ammulu’ in the TV serial, “Mouna Raagam” (2018).
- Priyanka has featured in many short films, including “You Got Me Girl,” “Sharadhi Arya Ne Nin Saati,” “Sitara,” and “Soch/Heer.”
- In 2019, she featured in the Telugu films, “Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa” and “Yevadu Thakkuva Kaadu.”
- In 2019, she appeared in the Tamil TV series ‘Kaatrin Mozhi.’
- In 2023, she appeared as a contestant in the reality show ‘Bigg Boss Telugu Season 7.’ According to the sources, she was paid Rs. 3 lakh per week for the show.
- She runs a YouTube channel with her boyfriend Shivakumar. On this channel named ‘Never Ending Tales’, she does daily vlogs and makes prank videos. Never Ending Tales – YouTube
- In 2023, when she went to Tirupati, she shared a video on YouTube where she shared that after doing the darshan in the Padmavati temple, she was standing outside the temple near the shops when someone shouted and asked her the rate of something. She shouted at them and told them that she was an actress, but in the video, she said that it was worthless to talk to such people. Samayam
- Here’s an interesting video about Priyanka Jain’s biography: