|Full Name||Sreemukhi Rathod|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Television Anchor|
|Famous For||Hosting South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA), held in Dubai along with Rana Daggubati|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Debut||Anchoring: Adhurs (talent show; 2012)
Telugu Film (actress): Julayi (2012)
Tamil Film (actress): Ettuthikkum Madhayaanai (2015)
Kannada Film (actress): Chandrika (2015)
|Date of Birth||10 May 1993|
|Age (as of 2023)||30 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S., dropout)|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading Books and Novels, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Tattoo||A Tattoo on her left wrist
|Relationships & More|
Mother- Latha (beautician)
|Favourite Food||Dosa, Tangdi Kabab Biryani, Poha|
|Favourite Beverage||Irani Tea|
|Favourite Dessert||Ice Creams|
|Favourite Restaurant||Taksh Restaurant, Hyderabad|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Prabhas, Chiranjeevi|
|Favourite Photographer||Chintu (her personal photographer)|
|Favourite Book(s)||Mrs.Funnybones by Twinkle Khanna, Half Girlfriend by Chetan Bhagat|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sreemukhi
- Does Sreemukhi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sreemulhi is a popular Indian actress and TV show host from Hyderabad.
- She was born in a modest family in Nizamabad, Telangana.
- Since her school days, Sreemukhi was passionate about acting.
- Sreemukhi started her career as a host with the talent hunt ‘Adhurs’ on ETV Telugu in 2012.
- Thereafter, she went on to host the popular singing reality show ‘Super Singer 9.’
- In 2012, she entered the Telugu Film Industry as an actress with the film ‘Julayi’ in which played the role of Raji.
- After earning laurels for her performances in the films like Julayi and Life is Beautiful, she played one of the lead roles in the 2013 Telugu romantic film Prema Ishq Kaadhal.
- Even after a successful stint in film acting, Sreemukhi confesses that TV will always remain her first love. She says-
I enjoy doing TV shows more than acting in films. There are no restrictions, and more importantly, I can be myself when I am hosting a TV show. It does require a lot of energy, but I see it more as an extension of my personality. On the other hand, acting in films is also challenging, because you have to focus on the character you are playing, and more often than not, you end up playing mature roles.”
- In 2015, Sreemukhi, along with Rana Daggubati and Ali, hosted the ‘South Indian International Movie Awards’ (SIIMA) in Dubai, which earned her huge fame.
- In 2016, she was listed on Hyderabad Times Most Desirable Women of 2016 list.
- In 2018, she won “Entertainer of TV” at “Zee Apsara Awards.”
- Sreemukhi is very close to her Pedhananna (uncle) and often posts photos and videos of him on her social media accounts.
- She loves to play with turtles.
- In an interview, she revealed that before coming into the entertainment world, she used to be a shy girl in her teenage.
- On her entry into the entertainment world, Sreemukhi says-
I was spotted by a TV crew when they came to shoot a programme at my native place. My mother is a beautician and after the TV crew approached my mother and evinced interest in me, she finally got convinced. I was a shy kid and I never thought I would be part of this industry.”
- According to Sreemukhi, initially, her father was very reluctant to let her join the TV industry. She says-
The director of an established TV channel had to persuade my father for six months. He kept saying ‘no’ and finally, one day when we were in Tirupati, my father got a call once again from the TV crew. Finally, my mother had to convince him saying, ‘Perhaps, it is God’s will that our daughter should test her luck on TV. That melted his heart and here I’m, three years later, juggling TV and films.”
- Due to her TV commitments, Sreemukhi had to quit her dental studies in the second year of Dental Surgery course.
- Sreemukhi considers her performance in the 2015 Kannada Film ‘Chandrika,’ as her best role so far.
- She always keeps her social media accounts active with her style statements and her favourite outfit is saree.
- In 2019, she participated in the popular reality TV show- Bigg Boss Telugu, 3 as a contestant.
- During her stay in the Bigg Boss House (Telugu), in a task, where the contestants had to reveal their dark secrets, she revealed that she had a bitter breakup. While speaking about it she told that once she had a happy relationship with a popular face (she didn’t disclose his name) but soon, things took a turn for worst, and she had a breakup with him. She also said that it had such a catastrophic effect on her that she had even contemplated suicide. E Times