Pushpavalli (Rekha’s Mother) Age, Death Cause, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
|Full Name||Pentapadu Pushpavalli|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 120 kg
in pounds- 55 lbs
|Date of Birth||3 January 1925|
|Birth Place||Tadepalligudem, Madras Presidency, British India|
|Date of Death||Year 1991|
|Place of Death||Not Known|
|Age (at the time of death)||66 Years|
|Death Cause||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Tadepalligudem, Madras Presidency, British India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Sampoorna Ramayanam (1936- As a Child Artist)|
|Hobbies||Dancing & Travelling|
|Favourite Food||South Indian Cuisines|
|Favourite Actor||Gemini Ganesan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||I. V. Rangachari
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pushpavalli (Actress)
- Did Pushpavalli smoke?: Not Known
- Did Pushpavalli drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She did her first film, Sampoorna Ramayanam, in which she played a small role as a child artist at the age of nine.
- She had left her husband because of some relationship differences and started living apart with her alleged lover Gemini Ganesan.
- She had never acknowledged herself as the legal wife of Ganesan because in the early 1950s, divorce was not available to Hindus and as she had not taken divorce from her husband, she could not get married to Gemini Ganesan.
- She is the mother of the legendary Bollywood actress Rekha, and as per the sources, as per her wish and also because of some household financial problems, Rekha had to choose the path leading her to the film industry at the very young age of 12.
- She was never the perpetual choice of the Tollywood directors for the leading role, in fact, in her entire acting career, she acted in around 25 films, and in most of those films, she only had the chance to play supporting roles.
- Here is the small glimpse of her film Bhakta Markandeya, which was released in the year 1957.