Sanjay Singh (IPS Officer) Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Education: MA In Human Resource Management
Age: 56 Years
|Full name||Sanjay Kumar Singh India Today|
|Profession||Civil Servant (IPS Officer)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||8 January 1965 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||56 Years|
|College/University||• Hindu College, Delhi University, Delhi
• University of Leeds, England
|Educational Qualification||• Graduation in History from Hindu College, Delhi
• MA in Human Resource Management from University of Leeds, England LinkedIn
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjay Singh
- Sanjay Singh is the Indian Deputy Director General (OPS) at NCB (Narcotic Control Bureau) (Hdqrs.), New Delhi.
- He is an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of Odisha cadre passed out of the 1996 batch.
- In October 1999, he served as the superintendent of police in Odisha Police. During his tenure, he was appointed as the Additional Director General (ADG) of the Drug Task Force (DTF) in Odisha.
- He was then appointed as the commissioner of Bhubaneswar and additional commissioner of Twin City, Odisha Police.
- Sanjay Singh has also worked as an investigating officer at the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
- On 31 January 2015, he was appointed as the Inspector General of Police, Government of India.
- In January 2021, Sanjay Kumar Singh was on deputation to the central agency. He then served as the Deputy Director-General (DDG) at the Narcotics Control Bureau.
- In November 2021, he replaced the NCB’s zonal director, Sameer Wankhede in the Aryan Khan drug case. Along with the Aryan Khan’s case, five other cases were transferred to Sanjay Singh.