|Real Name||Quinton de Kock|
|Profession||South African Cricketer (Batsman and Wicket-keeper)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 145 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 20 February 2014 vs Australia in Port Elizabeth
ODI- 13 January 2013 vs New Zealand in Paarl
T20- 21 December 2012 vs New Zealand in Durban
|Jersey Number||#12(South Africa)
#12(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||South Africa U19, Lions, South Africa, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Daredevils, West Indies, Titans, South Africa A, Rangpur Riders|
|Nature on field||Calm
|Likes to play against||India
|Favourite Shot/Ball||Cover drive|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2013, he hit 3 consecutive ODI centuries against India in South Africa.
• He and Upul Tharanga (SL) share the most number of centuries under 21 years of age with 6, though de Kock has a better average.
|Career Turning Point||Match winning performance against Mumbai Indians in the 2012 Champions League Twenty20.|
|Date of Birth||17 December 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|School||King Edward VII School, Johannesburg|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Dalean de Kock (Elder)
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: AB de Villiers, Hashim Amla, Chris Gayle and Kumar Sangakkara
Bowler: Dale Steyn
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Wife||Sasha Hurly (Cheerleader)
|Marriage Date||September 19, 2016|
|Salary||IPL- INR 3.5 Crore|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Quinton de Kock
- Does Quinton de Kock smoke?: No
- Does Quinton de Kock drink alcohol?: Yes
- Quinton was the captain of South Africa’s Under-19 side in January 2012.
- He, Neil McKenzie and former South African skipper Graeme Smith studied from the same school.
- At young age, he was a big fat and his mates used to call him Tubby Taylor because of his similar physique to former Australian cricketer Mark Taylor.
- During a match, one of the cheerleader called Sasha Hurly was very impressed with him and congratulated him after the match, after that they had social networking interactions and now they are dating each other.
- He shares a joint record with Vivian Richards, Kevin Pietersen, and Jonathan Trott to score the fastest 1,000 runs in ODIs.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡