Some Lesser Known Facts About R .P. Singh
- Does R. P. Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does R. P. Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- R. P. Singh hails from Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh where he spent his childhood.
- His father Shiv Pratap Singh was the man behind his successful international cricket career; as he supported R. P. and sent him to take cricket coaching from Guru Gobind Singh Sports College, Lucknow.
- His performance in the Under-19 world cup 2004 led the team to the semifinal.
- In 2006, he earned Man of the Match award in his test debut for taking five wickets against Pakistan at Faisalabad.
- R. P. Singh took five wickets haul against England in the Lord’s Cricket Ground in 2007 for which his name is carved in golden letters of Lord’s honor board.
- In the 2009 Indian Premier League, R. P. Singh was the Purple Cap holder; taking 23 wickets throughout the tournament. His performance helped his team Deccan Chargers win the title.
- R. P. Singh is an introvert and has a very polite nature. He doesn’t love to talk too much about his personal life and relationships.
- R. P. Singh is a complete foodie, He loves to eat different dishes and foods; especially Gujarati foods.
- Injuries and inconsistency in his performance had been an integral part of his international career and he was dropped several times for the same.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡