|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||30 November 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Mark's Senior Secondary Public School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in English|
|Debut||Film: Madras Cafe (2013, Bollywood)
Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014, Telugu)
Shaitan Ka Bachcha (2017, Tamil)
Villain (2017, Malayalam)
|Family||Father- Raj K. Khanna (Worked at Metro Sales Corp.)
Mother- Sarita Khanna
Brother- Raunaq Khanna (Elder)
|Address||Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana|
|Hobbies||Singing, poetry, reading, travelling|
|Controversies||Once she wore a long western dress in which Lord Ganapati's picture was printed along with the picture of angels around him, which later became controversial.
|Favourite Food||Lebanese & Chinese cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Mahesh Babu, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Khoobsurat
|Favourite Songs||Telugu: "Em Sandehum ledu" from the film Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014), Guvva Gorinkatho from the film Subramanyam For Sale (2015)
Hindi: Zara Zara from the film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (2001)
|Favourite Book||Only Love Is Real by Brian Weiss|
|Favourite Perfume||Midnight Poison by Christian Dior|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Sabyasachi Mukherji|
|Favourite Restaurant||N Grill in Hyderabad|
|Favourite Destination||South Spain|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Jasprit Bumrah (Cricketer, Rumour) Daily Hunt
|Salary (approx.)||25-30 Lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raashi Khanna
- Does Raashi Khanna smoke?: No
- Does Raashi Khanna drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Raashi was born and raised in Delhi but has her roots in Punjab.
- English was her favourite subject in school days.
- She was a bright student and topped her stream in 12th standard.
- After completing her degree in Delhi, she wanted to become a copywriter for Ad films.
- She started her career as a model and did ad commercials, print shoots, ramp walks, and was the cover girl of the Femina magazine of the July 2009 edition.
- She dropped the idea of further studies after getting selected for the role of John Abraham‘s wife in the film ‘Madras Cafe’ (2013).
- After the release of ‘Madras Cafe’, director Srinivas Avasarala approached her with the script of Telugu film ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ (2014).
- She has sung her first song “Joru” for the film ‘Joru’ (2014).
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)
References/Sources: [ + ]