|Real Name||Kaushal Manda|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actor, Film Director, Casting Director, Fashion Choreographer, Event Manager, Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 May 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Vizag (Visakhapatnam), Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Vizag (Visakhapatnam), Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||B H V High School|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Tech, Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering|
|Debut||TV (Child Artist): Evvani Chedanunchu (1982)
Film: Raja Kumarudu (1999)
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Travelling, Swimming|
|Tattoo||On the left bicep|
|Awards||• NCC Best Firer Award
• National Best Child Artist Award for the TV serial 'Evvani Chedanunchu' (1982)
• Best actor Award for the TV serial 'Chakravakam' (2003)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Manda Kaushal
Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Idli, Ulava Chaaru, Hyderabadi Biriyani|
|Favourite Actors||Arjun Rampal, Kamal Hassan|
|Favourite Perfumes||Gucci, Zaara|
|Favourite Colours||Orange, Black|
|Favourite Destinations||Sri Lanka, New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaushal Manda
- Does Kaushal Manda smoke?: Yes
- Does Kaushal Manda drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kaushal Manda mainly works in Telugu film and TV Industry.
- He started his career as a child artist at the age of just 2.
- During his school days, he was a badminton player.
- He learned acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai.
- He also did a crash course in direction from the Film and Television Institute of India in Pune.
- He got fame from Telugu TV show ‘Chakravakam’ and dance show ‘Dance Baby Dance’ on Gemini TV, in which he was an anchor.
- Apart from Telugu movies, he has also worked in few Tamil and Kannada movies.
- He usually plays supporting roles.
- In 1998, he was one of the top 7 contestants at Grasim Mr. India contest in Delhi.
- Apart from acting, he has featured in several TVC ads and print shoots for the leading brands like Grasim, Bajaj, Tide, Sony Music, Airtel, Coca-Cola, Aditya Music, and more.
He is the founder & CEO of his event & model management company – ‘The Looks Productions’.
- On 30 September 2018, Kaushal was declared the winner of ‘Bigg Boss Telugu 2.’