Rajesh Khattar Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Vandana Sajnani
Age: 56 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor, Voice Actor, Screenwriter and Businessman|
|Famous For||Being Ishaan Khattar's father and Shahid Kapoor's stepfather|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Debut||Film (Actor): 'Nagin Aur Lootere' (1992)- as 'Inspector Nagesh'
TV (Actor): 'Phir Wahi Talash' (1989)- as 'Captain Salim'
• Telugu Movie: He dubbed in Hindi for the character Major Raveendra in the Telugu movie 'Gaganam Akkineni' which was retitled as 'Mere Hindustan Ki Kasam' in 2012.
• Animated Hollywood Movies: He dubbed in Hindi for the main character 'Shrek' in 2001.
Film (Scriptwriter): He penned down the Hindi script of the Hollywood movie Lion of the Desert in 2004.
|Awards||• 2019: Indian Telly Award for the Best Actor in a negative role, Male (Popular) for the serial 'Bepannah'
• 2022: I No. One Award
|Date of Birth||24 September 1966 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||56 Years|
|School||Delhi Public School, Mathura Road|
|College/University||Hansraj College, Delhi|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Neelima Azeem
• Vandana Sajnani
|Marriage Date||First Marriage: 1990
Second Marriage: 5 May 2008
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Neelima Azeem, Actress (m. 1990-div. 2001)
Second Wife: Vandana Sajnani, Actress (m. 2008-Present)
• Shahid Kapoor, Actor (Step-son)
• Ishaan Khattar, Actor (From his first wife)
• Vanraj Krishna Khattar (From his second wife)
|Parents||Father- Krishan Khattar (businessman)
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Yogesh Khattar
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajesh Khattar
- Does Rajesh Khattar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rajesh Khattar drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rajesh Khattar is a popular Indian television and film actor, voice artist, and screenwriter.
- He was born in Delhi in a business man’s family. He did his schooling and graduation from Delhi.
- During his college days, he started acting in theatre plays. His father wanted him to join their family business, but, in 1989, he shifted to Mumbai to try his luck in the Film and TV Industry. In the first 3 months of his struggle in Mumbai, he got his first break in the entertainment industry.
- In 1989, he made his debut in the TV serial ‘Phir Wahi Talash’ as Captain Salim, aired on Doordarshan. In 1992, he made his Bollywood debut in the movie ‘Nagin Aur Lootere.’
- In 1990, Rajesh tied the knot with his girlfriend Neelima Azeem, the actress. At that time, she was divorced. Her first husband is the veteran actor, Pankaj Kapur. Neelima and Pankaj Kapur have a son, Shahid Kapoor, the famous Bollywood actor.
- In 1995, Rajesh and Neelima welcomed a baby boy, Ishaan Khattar, who debuted as an actor in the movie ‘Beyond the Clouds’ (2017). The couple got divorced in 2001.
- He has appeared in almost 25 Bollywood movies as a supporting actor. Some of his hit Bollywood movies are- Don: The Chase Begins Again (2006), Don 2 (2011), Action Jackson (2014) and many more.
- Apart from Bollywood movies, he has also appeared in some TV serial. Some of his Tv serials are Left Right Left, Kumkum- Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan and Bepannaah.
- He has bagged many awards for his acting skills in Hindi TV serials.
- He is also a renowned voice artist or dubbing actor in the Hindi Film Industry. He has dubbed many South Indian and Hollywood movies in Hindi. He has dubbed the Hollywood movie characters of Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Lambert Wilson and many more.
- Some of the animated Hollywood movies which he has dubbed in Hindi are- Shrek series, Rio, Epic, and Turbo.
- Rajesh Khattar owns an event and production company- Wide Span Entertainment in Mumbai.
- In 2008, Rajesh got married to his girlfriend and actor Vandana Sajnani. They were introduced to each other by the famous music director Himesh Reshammiya. On 30 August 2019, they welcomed a baby boy after almost 11 years of their marriage. They named him Vanraj Krishna Khattar.