Husband: Rajesh Khattar
Age: 44 Years
|Full Name||Vandana Sajnani Khattar|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer and Director|
|Famous For||Being the wife of actor Rajesh Khattar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Hair Colour||Light Golden Brown|
|Debut||Film, Actor: Main Madhuri Dixit Banana Chahti Hu (2003)
TV, Actor: Kartavya (2000)- on Zee TV
|Date of Birth||24 Oct 1975 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||44 Years|
|School||Hill Grange High School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, and Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||5 May 2008|
• Vanraj Krishna Khattar
• Ishaan Khattar (Stepson)
• Shahid Kapoor (Stepson)
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Dinesh Sajnani
Sisters- Neeharika Laungani, Madhu Sajnani
|Favourite Food||Chicken Biryani and Gajar Ka Halwa|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Farhan Akhtar, Amitabh Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor
|Favourite Actress(es)||Priyanka Chopra, Shabana Azmi and Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite Singer||Sonu Nigam|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vandana Sajnani
- Does Vandana Sajnani smoke?: Yes
- Does Vandana Sajnani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Vandana Sajnani Khattar is a popular theatre artist, television actress, director, and producer.
- She was born in Mumbai and completed her education from Mumbai. She has two sisters and one brother.
- In 1995, she won the title of Miss Mumbai.
- She acted in the theatre plays such as Aadhe Adhure, Aapas Ki Baat and Bhagam Bhag, directed by Dinesh Thakur.
- She acted in English adapted plays also like Wait Until Dark, Champagne on The House and many more.
- She appeared in TV serials like Zee TV’s Kartavaya, Sony TV’s Shaheen, B4U’s Sukanya, and Saathiya on Sahara TV.
- Some of her Bollywood movies are Corporate (2006) and Dil Dhadakne Do (2015).
- She was critically appraised for her acting skills in Ram Gopal Varma‘s movie ‘Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon (2003).
- In October 2003, she launched her theatre company ‘Moksha Creations’ as a producer-director. Some of her hit theatre plays as director and producer are Please Divorce Me Darling, Love Hua Once More, Caught in the Web and Four Play. In ‘Fourplay’ she acted with her real-life husband. One of her plays was nominated for ‘Mc Dowells Signature Theatre Festival.’
- In 2008, she got married to her boyfriend ‘Rajesh Khattar‘. The famous music director ‘Himesh Reshammiya‘ introduced them for the first time. This was her first marriage, but at that time Rajesh was divorced, and he had a son too.
- She loves to spend her time with dogs. She has two pet dogs, Mike and Jack.
- Actress ‘Udita Goswami‘ is her long-time best friend.
- She loves to read books in her leisure time.
- She loves cooking, and she posts pictures of her homemade dishes on social media.
- In August 2019, Vandana and Rajesh welcomed a baby boy named Vanraj Krishna Khattar. In the starting months of pregnancy, their doctor had revealed that Vandana was expecting twins, but during her third month, she was diagnosed with some problems, and she was hospitalised.
- A few months later, the growth of one of their babies was very slow and finally, they had to abort him. For the second baby, they went for immediate delivery. It was three months of premature delivery. The baby was weak, so he was kept in NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit).
- They had waited for 11 long years for their baby. Vandana had gone through three miscarriages, three IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) failures, three IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) failures and three surrogacy failures.