|Real Name||Rana Ranbir|
|Profession||Actor, Stand-up Comedian, RJ, T.V. Host, Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 157 cm
in meters- 1.57 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||31 December 1969|
|Age (as in 2017)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Dhuri, Sangrur, Punjab, India|
|College||Desh Bhagat Polytechnic College, Dhuri, Sangrur Punjab, India
Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab, India
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Postgraduate Degree in Theater and Television|
|Debut||TV Debut: Jugnu Mast Mast (2000)
Film Debut: Rabb Ne Banaiyan Jodiean (2006)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Palak Paneer|
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Children||Son- Waris Rana
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rana Ranbir
- Does Rana Ranbir smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rana Ranbir drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 2000, he started his career as a TV actor.
- Apart from comedian, he is a very good poet too, as he published his book Sach Soch te Supne while studying in college.
- He also worked in a radio as a RJ in the show Kehar Singh Di Maut.
- He directed many stage shows like Aala Afsar, Mitti Da Moh, Loha Kutt, Annay Nishanchi and Mirza Sahiba etc.
- He was a classmate of very famous Punjabi comedian Binu Dhillon.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)