|Real Name||Ravi Shankar Alok|
|Profession(s)||Screenwriter, Assistant Director|
|Famous For||Being the Screenwriter of Nana Patekar's 'Ab Tak Chhappan'|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1986|
|Date of Death||11 July 2018|
|Place of Death||Vasant- Seven Bungalows Apartment in Versova, Andheri (W), Mumbai, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||32 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide (Suspect)|
|Debut||Film (Screenwriting & Assistant Direction): Ab Tak Chhappan (2004)|
|Address||Vasant- Seven Bungalows Apartment in Versova, Andheri (W), Mumbai, India|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Elder)
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravi Shankar Alok
- Did Ravi Shankar Alok smoke?: Not Known
- Did Ravi Shankar Alok drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Ravi Shankar Alok was a Bollywood screenwriter and an assistant director of Nana Pataker’s starring movie ‘Ab Tak Chhappan’ (2004).
- He was basically from Patna.
- On 11 July 2018, his body was found in a pool of blood outside his apartment at 2 pm.
- According to the sources, he allegedly committed suicide by jumping off from the roof of his seven-floor building.
- His body was first noticed by a guard of an adjacent building and revealed that the terrace of the building is usually locked and nobody knows that how Alok gained access to the area.
- He used to live with his elder brother, who was not present at the home during the incident, whereas, his parents moved to Patna just a couple of days before his death.
- He was suffering from depression and was undergoing psychiatric treatment for over a year.
- As per media, the reason for his suicide was that he was unemployed for over a year and didn’t have sufficient money to pay his rent and bear all his other expenses & needs.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography