|Real Name||Shakeel Babumiya Shaikh|
|Nickname(s)||Chhota Shakeel, CEO of D Company, Haazi|
|Famous For||Being a key assistant of Dawood Ibrahim|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1960|
|Birtplace||Khed Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Death||6 January 2017|
|Place of Death||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Death Cause||According to one theory- he suffered a heart attack
According another theory- Pakistan’s Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) used Odessa to kill Shakeel because it was becoming difficult to manage him
|Age (at the time of death)||57 Years|
|Hometown||Khed Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||D-48, 15th Lane, Khayaban-Seher, DHA Colony, Lahore|
|Hobbies||Watching Films, Listening to Music|
|Controversies||• He was notorious for operating the D Company with Dawood Ibrahim.
• Chhota Shakeel was also named in the 1993 Bombay Blast.
• He was the mastermind behind the attack on Chhota Rajan.
• In 2004, a special POTA Court declared Dawood Ibrahim and Chhota Shakeel, along with 35 others, as ‘proclaimed offenders' in the ISI conspiracy case.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife- Zehra
Second Wife- Ayesha
|Children||Son- 1 (Name Not Known)
Daughter(s)- Zoya and 1 more
|Parents||Father- Babu Mistry Shaikh (died in 2011)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Anwar (younger)
Sister(s)- Fahmida alias Fammu and Hamida
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, Rishi Kapoor|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chhota Shakeel
- Did Chhota Shakeel smoke?: Yes
- Did Chhota Shakeel drink alcohol?: Yes
- Chhota Shakeel was one of the close aides of Dawood Ibrahim.
- He grew up in the same area where Dawood lived.
- Shakeel was also known for his close relations with Bollywood stars like Sanjay Dutt, Preity Zinta, and many others.
- Due to his short stature, he was nicknamed as “Chhota Shakeel;” as there was another person with the similar name in the D Company, whose height was almost 6 feet.
- He joined the D Company in the 1980s.
- According to sources, it was Chhota Shakeel who started the practice of financing films.
- He was also into real estate development business in Mumbai.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)