|Profession(s)||Doctor and Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film (Tamil-Hindi): Irudhi Suttru (2016), a cameo role
Film (Telugu): Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya (2020) as Jognath
|Date of Birth||3 May 1986 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|School||Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Bangalore|
|College/University||Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI), Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||He is a doctor by profession. Facebook|
|Ethnicity||Tamilian Asia Post|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Srinivasa Balaji Shanmugam
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravindra Vijay
- Ravindra Vijay is an Indian theatre artist, actor, and doctor.
- He started performing in theatre plays while he was in medical college. In 2005, he joined a theatre group ‘Rafiki,’ and later, he worked with many other theatre groups.
- In mid-2010, he joined a theatre group ‘Perch’ in Chennai. He has performed in many theatre plays, including ‘Under the Mangosteen Tree,’ ‘How to Skin a Giraffe,’ ‘Kira Kozhambu,’ and ‘Jujubee.’
- He got an offer to act in the Tamil film ‘Odu Raja Odu’ (2018) while he was working with a theatre group.
- Ravindra acted in various Tamil films like ‘Kadaram Kondan’ (2019), ‘Dharala Prabhu’ (2020), ‘Anbirkiniyal’ (2021), and ‘Idhu Vedhalam Sollum Kathai’ (2021).
- He gained immense popularity with the Hindi web series ‘The Family Man: Season 2′ starring Manoj Bajpayee and Samantha Akkineni.
- He is well-versed in various languages such as Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and English.
- In an interview, he shared why he opted acting as a career option. He said,
Taking that decision was tough; the idea was to ease myself into theatre. My family was shocked and wondered how I could give up Medicine to be an actor. I was meant to work just for a few months, but ended up working for a year. Maybe because there is nothing more addictive than a pay packet.”