|Famous For||Priya in ‘Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?’ (2010)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: 'Jhoome Jiiya Re’ (2007)
Web-Series: ‘Asur: Welcome to your Dark Side’ (2020)
|Date of Birth||22 September 1984 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||35 Years|
|School||Apeejay School, Sheikh Sarai in New Delhi|
|College/University||Kamala Nehru College, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Psychology Times of India|
|Tattoo||Free Spirit on Her Back
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Raqesh Vashisth (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||29 May 2011 (Sunday)
|Husband/Spouse||Raqesh Vashisth (2011-2019)
|Parents||Father- Ashok Dogra
Mother- Renu Dogra
|Siblings||Brother- Akshay Dogra (Actor)
|Food||Besan Ke Laddoo, Mango Pickle, and Home Cooked Food|
|Sport(s)||Swimming and Football|
|Colour(s)||Yellow, Red, and Black|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ridhi Dogra
- Ridhi Dogra is a well-known Indian television actress.
- The late BJP politician, Arun Jaitley was her uncle.
- Ridhi joined Shiamak Dawar Dance Institute to learn dancing professionally.
- Before making her career as an actor, she worked as a co-producer for Zoom TV channel.
- She met her ex-husband, Raqesh at the sets of the Yash Raj series, ‘Seven’ (2010) at the Globus Mall, Mumbai for the first time.
- Later, Ridhi and Raqesh worked together in the same TV serial, ‘Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?’ (2010), in which they played the lead role. Soon they became friends, and in 2011 they got married.
- In an interview, when Ridhi was asked about having children, she said,
Fortunately, we both have very understanding parents and families. They definitely want us to have children and we know that if we ever have one they’ll be elated and will make the world’s best grandparents but they let us be and respect our space and thoughts. Like you know it is because of practical reasons, we’ll have to leave the city to raise a child in the ideal surrounding. I see parents running and running because they have children. And what kind of world are children coming into anyway. So we thought maybe we’ll adopt a child and give him a better future.”
- In 2019, Ridhi and Raqesh got divorced and in a joint statement confirming their separation.
Yes, we are living separately. This decision has been taken with mutual respect and care for each other and our families. We are two best friends who may not be a couple anymore. But our friendship will continue as it always has, through thick and thin. Appreciate if no further speculation is made and heartfelt gratitude to everyone for all the love you have always given us.”
- Later, in an interview, Ridhi said,
We are good friends and share a cordial relationship. If I degrade or take away the grace and dignity from the relationship, then I am saying that the seven years we spent together were rubbish which is not true. I have grown up as a person, there is a lot that I am grateful for towards Raq and it is always going to be like that. We tell each other’s family that we will always be family.”
- She has appeared in various TV serials, like ‘Hindi Hai Hum’ (2009), ‘Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg’ (2010), ‘Laagi Tujhse Lagan’ (2010), ‘Savitri’ (2013), and ‘Woh Apna Sa’ (2017).
- She participated in the TV dance reality show, ‘Nach Baliye 6’ with her ex-husband, Raqesh Vashisht in 2013.
- In 2015, she participated in ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi’ (Season 6).
- As per some sources, she left the TV serial, ‘Woh Apna Sa’ (2017); as she did not want to play the role of an aged woman.
- Ridhi practices Nichiren Buddhism, a branch of Mahayana Buddhism. India Today
References/Sources: [ + ]