Rima Kallingal Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography & More
|Real Name||Rima Kallingal|
|Famous Role||Tessa Kurissuparambil Abraham in Malayalam film 22 Female Kottayam (2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 January 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
|School||Stanes Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu
Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Kolazhy, Thrissur, Kerala
|College||Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Education Qualifications||Graduation in Journalism|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ritu (Malayalam, 2009), Ko (Tamil, 2011)
TV Debut: Midukki (2012-2013)
|Family||Father- Ashokan Kallingal
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||1 November 2013|
|Affair/Boyfriend||Aashiq Abu (Actor)|
|Husband||Aashiq Abu (Actor)
|Children||Daughter- Not Known
Son- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rima Kallingal
- Does Rima Kallingal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rima Kallingal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Rima started her acting career in 2009 by playing the role of Varsha John in the Malayalam film Ritu.
- She is a trained dancer and started learning dancing at the age of 3.
- She participated in Asianet reality show Vodafone Thakadhimi and was a semi-finalist.
- She also participated in Miss Kerala 2008 beauty pageant and became the first runner-up.
- She is trained in Taekwondo and Kalaripayattu martial arts.
- She won several popular awards for Best Actress for the Malayalam film 22 Female Kottayam (2012) such as Asiavision Movie Award, Filmfare Award, Kerala State Film Award, SIIMA Award, and Vanitha Film Award.
- In 2012, she hosted the reality show Midukki that aired on Mazhavil Manorama channel.
- On 31 October 2013, Rima and her husband donated Rs 1 million towards the welfare of poor cancer patients at a general hospital in Ernakulam.