|Full Name||Rita Koiral|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1959|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Date of Death||19 November 2017|
|Place of Death||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||58 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Debut||Film: Natun Sansar (1992)|
|Hobbies||Reading, Dancing & Acting|
|Favourite Food||Bengali food, Continental|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Daughter- Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rita Koiral
- Did Rita Koiral smoke?: Not Known
- Did Rita Koiral drink alcohol?: Yes
- Rita Koiral was a Bengali Actress, who worked in various hit movies. Her prominent films include ‘Asukh’ (1999) by Ghosh, Sen’s ‘Paromitar Ekdin’ (2008) and ‘Dutta Vs. Dutta’ (2012) by Anjan Dutta.
- She also acted in a number of television serials, including the ongoing ‘Rakhi Bandhan’ and ‘Stree’ and she had at one time regularly acted in jatra (folk theatre) and theatre.
- She also had a dance academy and had performed radio shows, dance and recitation programmes.
- Here are some glimpses of her hit movie.