Some Lesser Known Facts About Adolf Hitler
- Did Adolf Hitler smoke?: Yes
- Did Adolf Hitler drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Hitler was not born in Germany, but in Austria, some years later he went to Germany and did a job in Bavarian Army.
- Hitler wanted to be a priest when he was a child in Austria.
- Adolf means a noble “wolf”. Hitler liked this word, All his headquarters were named “Wolf’s Lair” and “Wolf’s Headquarters” and he named his beloved German Shepherd “Wolf.”
- Hitler dropped out of his High School and never pursued education again.
- Hitler’s first crush was on a Jews girl Stefanie Rabatsch in his youth although he never worked up the courage to tell her.
- William Patrick was the Nephew of Adolf Hitler, who wanted to kill Hitler, to do this he joined the US Army.
- Hitler wanted to kill all residents of the city of Moscow and wanted to replace it into a lake.
- Hitler had one testicle, Hitler lost his other testicle in WWI.
- Almost 42 assassination attempts went on to Hitler during his lifetime, but all in vain.
- Hitler was obsessed with his niece, Geli Raubal. Hitler had even sex with her. Hitler forbade her to get out of the house and go with friends. Geli Raubal committed suicide when she was just only 23.
- Hitler was addicted to chocolates. It is said he ate one kilogram of chocolates per day.
- Hitler relied heavily on drugs.
- Hitler wrote his autobiography, Mein Kampf in which Hitler outlines his political ideology and future plans for Germany. Volume 1 of Mein Kampf was published in 1925 and Volume 2 in 1926. The book was edited by Hitler’s deputy Rudolf Hess.
- Hitler lost his one eye temporarily in a mustard gas attack on his camp on October 15, 1918, during the WWI. He was hospitalized in Pasewalk in Germany.
- During the Olympic games of 1936, in the Final Hockey Match, between Germany and India, after defeating the Germany India won the gold medal, Hitler came to match hero, Dhyan Chand and requested him to be a German, and offered him a high post in army but Dhyan Chand declined the offer and said he does not play for money but for country.
- During his last days, Hitler married his long lasting lover Eva Braun on 29 April 1945. They married on the night of 29-30 April. Eventually, they committed suicide to escape Red Army on 30 April 1945.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡