Some Lesser Known Facts About Ritwik Bhomik
- Ritwik Bhomik is an Indian TV and film actor.
- While he was in school he used to participate in various extracurricular activities and started performing on stage at the age of 9. He has acted in more than 17 stage plays.
- He used to participate in various modelling competitions while he was in college. Later, he appeared as a model in various TV commercials.
- He is trained in dancing from Shiamak Davar Institute of Performing Arts, and he is trained in acting from the Anupam Kher’s acting group, ‘Actor Prepares.’
- In 2013, he appeared as a background dancer in the Bollywood song, ‘Lungi Dance’ from the film ‘Chennai Express.’
- He has featured in many videos of the YouTube channels, FilterCopy, Dice Media, and The Viral Fever.
- He gained immense popularity with the 2020 Hindi web-series, ‘Bandish Bandits’ along with Shreya Chaudhary.
- When he was asked how he got the role in Bandish Bandits (2020), in an interview, he said,
Honestly, I don’t even know how I’m here giving this interview to you. I really think it’s a stroke of destiny. So, I had done a really small part in a show Aanad and Amrit (Amritpal Singh Bindra) were making a couple of years ago. But, at the time we had no plans to collaborate in the future. But, I knew these guys were planning to make a musical show based in Rajasthan so at that time I used to very jokingly say that please write the show keeping me in mind and I will gladly be a part of it. Cut to two years later, I get a call from casting saying that there’s a Shankar Ehsaan Loy musical for Amazon Prime Video, would you like to be a part of it? I said, “Of course, what kind of question is that?”
- Here’s an interesting video about Ritwik Bhomik’s biography: