|Real Name||Atul Kulkarni|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 September 1965|
|Age (as in 2018)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||Belgaum, Mysore State, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Belgaum, Mysore State, India|
|School||Haribhai Deokaran High School, Solapur, Maharashtra|
|College||D. A. V. College, Solapur, Maharashtra
National School of Drama, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in English Literature from D. A. V. College, Solapur
A Postgraduate Diploma in Dramatic Arts from National School of Drama
|Debut||Kannada: Bhoomi Geetha (1997)
Marathi: Kairee (2000)
Telugu: Jayam Manade Raa (2000)
Hindi: Hey Ram (2000)
Tamil: Run (2002)
English: Mango Soufflé (2003)
Malyalam: Mansarvoar (2004)
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Favourite Actors||Amir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Geetanjali Kulkarni (Actress)
|Children||Son- Not Known
Daughter- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Atul Kulkarni
- Does Atul Kulkarni smoke?: Yes
- Does Atul Kulkarni drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born in Belagavi, Karnataka.
- After completing his graduation, he moved to New Delhi to pursue a course in Acting from NSD.
- While in NSD, he met Geetanjali and married her later.
- He started doing stage shows during his high school days.
- He actively participated in cultural gatherings during his college days.
- While studying in college, he joined Natya Aradhana, an amateur theatre group in Solapur, Maharashtra.
- He has acted in multi lingual films like Kannada, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Hindi, Malayalam, English, etc.
- He has won National Award for the Best Supporting Actor two times for the films Hey Ram (2000) and Chandni Bar (2001).
- Kulkarni is also the president of Quest, an organisation concentrating on enhancing the quality of education.