Riya Biswas (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs 2017) Age, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Riya Biswas|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 2004|
|Age (as in 2017)||13 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Nischinda Balika Vidyapith, Bally, Howrah, West Bengal|
|Education Qualifications||Middle Education|
|Debut||Bengali TV: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs (2011)
Hindi TV: The Voice India Kids (2016)
|Family||Father- Saroj Biswas (Singer, Guitarist & Tabla player)
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Favourite Singers||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riya Biswas
- Riya hails from a musical background as her father Saroj Biswas is also a singer, guitarist and tabla player.
- She has a godfather in a pediatrician Dr. Prashanta Dutta, who pays for all her expenses, including her dolls, her clothes, and the fees for her music lessons.
- At the age of 3, she started learning music from her father and from other music teachers like Runa Banerjee & Sahil Debanth.
- In 2011, she participated in the Bengali singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ that aired on Zee Bangla but got eliminated in the semifinals.
- She also participated in the Bengali TV game show ‘Didi No. 1’ as a singer.
- She took part in many other Hindi singing reality shows like ‘The Voice India Kids’ (2016) and ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ (2017).