Manju Pathrose Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Kizhakkambalam, Kochi
Age: 34 Years
Husband: Sunichan Echos
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manju Pathrose
- Manju Pathrose was born in a middle-class family in Kizhakkambalam, Kochi, Kerala.
- She was very fat in her childhood.
- She developed a great interest in dance in her childhood and grew up learning different dance forms.
- In 2003, she gave the audition for Lohitadas’ film “Chakram” and got selected to play the role of the villian’s wife in the film.
- She has appeared in many Malayalam films including “North 24 Kaatham,” “Jilebi,” “Kammatipaadam,” “Thottappan,” and “Kalyanam.”
- In 2012, she made her television debut by participating in the family reality TV show “Veruthe Alla Bharya.”
- She shot to fame by playing the role of ‘Shyamala’ in the comedy sitcom “Marimayam.”
- She has also featured in the sitcoms “Mayamohini” and “Kunnamkulathangaadi.”
- During an interview, Manju shared that she desired to do a strong role in a film someday.
- She had worked as a teacher in a private school in Kerala before becoming an actress.