Ruchismita Guru Age, Death, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Death Cause: Suicide (Depression)
Death Date: 26/03/2023
Hometown: Talapalipada, Bolangir
|Nickname(s)||Ruchu Ruchismita Guru - Facebook|
|Other Name(s)||Cerelac Ruchismita Guru - Facebook|
|Profession||Singer, actress and content creator|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Debut||Song: Sambalpuri Guriya (2019) (Odia)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||She was honored by the minister of Sikkim, Singtam on the 44th NHPC Rising Day in 2018.
|Date of Birth||2 June|
|Birthplace||Sonepur (Subarnapur) district, Odisha|
|Date of Death||Sunday, March 26, 2023|
|Place of Death||Sudpara, Balangir district, Orissa|
|Age (at the time of death)||Not Known|
|Death Cause||Suicide India TV News|
|Hometown||Talapalipada in Bolangir town, Odisha|
|School||DAV Public School and RIHS (Regional Institute Of Higher Secondary School) in Puri, Odisha|
|College/University||S.C.S (A) College, Puri, Odisha|
|Educational Qualification||Undergraduate Ruchismita - Facebook|
|Religion||Hinduism Ruchismita Guru - Facebook
|Hobbies||Listening to music, watching films, dancing, and shopping|
|Controversies||• Depression due to lack of work
Ruchismita Guru, a budding singer-actress from Odisha, was found dead on March 26, 2023, at her uncle's residence in Sudpara, Balangir district, Orissa. Her body was discovered hanging from the ceiling fan. According to her father, Ruchismita often struggled with depression when she faced a lack of work opportunities. India TV News
• Suicide due to argument over aloo-paratha
The police report that her mother revealed a heated argument with Ruchismita about the preparation of aloo paratha, a popular Indian dish. India TV News
"I had asked her to cook 'aloo paratha' at 8 pm, but she said she would prepare it at 10 pm. Over this, we had a quarrel. Earlier on several occasions, she had attempted suicide as well," said the deceased's mother.
• Rumors of troubled dating history
There are claims that Ruchismita had a troubled relationship with her family due to a romantic involvement. India TV News
• Multiple suicide attempts
Her mother admitted that the actress had previously attempted suicide. The Bolangir town police station was informed, and a team was dispatched to retrieve the body. The body was sent for a post-mortem examination at Bhima Bhoi Medical College and Hospital. India TV News
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known (Housewife)
|Siblings||Brother- Khageswar Padhan (elder) (alangir District Executive at Western Odisha Yuva Manch - WOYM)
Sister- Swasti Soumya Ranjan Sharma (other names; Daisy Princy) (elder) (Bank worker)
|Food||Momos, Pani Puri|
|Musician||Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani, Asha Bhosle, Alka Yagnik, Shreya Ghoshal|
|Quote||"LOVE ME? great.. HATE ME? even better.. Think I'm UGLY? Don't luk at me.. DONT knw ME? don't judge Me.. Think Uhh Knw ME? Uhh have no IDEA..."|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ruchismita Guru
- Ruchismita Guru was an Indian artist, who gained recognition in the Odia entertainment industry for her singing, acting, and content creation.
- Her notable songs include “Laila Mui Laila” (2019), “Dulhan Rani” (2020), “Sindura” (2020), “Love Story” (2020), “Pastabu” (2021), and “Tu Mo Dream Girl” (2021).
- She also performed at various local events in Odisa.
- Ruchismita shared lip-syncing and dancing videos on her social media channel.
- She was fluent in English and Sambalpuri, her local language.
- Ruchismita was a huge foodie and would often post pictures of her enjoying various delicacies on her social media account.
- She was also a fitness enthusiast and often used to post pictures of her working out in the gym.
- She had immense love for animals and had a pet cat.
- On the day of her death, she posted a cheerful video on Instagram, dressed in a printed saree and black blouse, mimicking and captioned it “marigala para.”
View this post on Instagram
|↑1, ↑2||Ruchismita Guru - Facebook|
|↑3, ↑6, ↑7, ↑8, ↑9||India TV News|
|↑4||Ruchismita - Facebook|
|↑5||Ruchismita Guru - Facebook|