|Real Name||Shekhar Ravjiani|
|Profession||Music Composer, Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||29 November 1978|
|Age (as in 2016)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Kutch, Gujarat|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Music Composition: Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999)
Film (Acting): Neerja (2016)
|Family||Father- Hasmukh Ravjiani (Share Trader)
Mother- Kusum Ravjiani (Homemaker)
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Singers||Sukhwinder Singh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal|
|Favourite Music Directors||Shankar Mahadevan, Amit Trivedi, Pritam, A. R. Rahman, Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Favourite Directors||Sujoy Ghosh, Farah Khan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shekhar Ravjiani
- Does Shekhar Ravjiani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shekhar Ravjiani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shekhar inherited the love for music from his parents, who despite being from a non-musical background made it a point to play the piano, and the accordion at home every single day. They considered musical instruments as a great means to tackle day-to-day stress.
- Shekhar’s home was not far away from Jagjit Singh’s home. Thus, his family was close friends with the now deceased Ghazal singer.
- He started learning classical music at the age of 8.
- At the age of 20 (in 1997), Shekhar auditioned for Zee TV’s popular singing show “Sa Re Ga Ma” and got selected.
- Like almost every other music composer today, Shekar also began his musical journey by composing ad Jingles.
- Shekhar ‘first’ met Vishal Dadlani, his future partner, at a studio when the two accidentally bumped into each other. Though Vishal’s face looked familiar to him, he was unable to recall their initial meeting. However, a couple of exchanges of ‘have we met before ?’ made them realize the fact that they once performed for a local band in South Mumbai. While Shekhar was tasked to play the keyboard, Vishal was the lead guitarist of the band.
- Shekhar made his debut, as part of the ‘Vishal-Shekhar’ duo, with the film Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999). He was only 23 then.
- Interestingly, they first set their studio inside a marble factory in Worli, located next to a graveyard.
- In an interview, Shekhar said that sometimes because of his work commitments, he feels trapped and wants to disconnect from people/society. Therefore, once in every two months, he takes a flight to London and spends some days there in seclusion. This way, he says, he gets some rest as well.
- He is a highly religious person and makes it a point to never leave his house before offering prayers to God.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography