Age: 6 Years
Mother: Shivani Batabyal
|Profession||Child Artist (Dancer)|
|Famous For||Her spectacular dance moves|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Debut||TV: Super Dancer Chapter 3
|Date of Birth||2012|
|Age (as in 2019)||6 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing with toys|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Shivani Batabyal
|Favourite Food||Chicken, Chicken Biryani, Pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Tiger Shroff|
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Favourite Cartoons||Tom & Jerry, Chota Bheem|
Some lesser known facts about Rupsa Batabyal
- Rupsa Batabyal hails from a middle-class family.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Rupsa is very shy in nature.
- She is an average student.
- She has gained immense popularity for her spectacular dance performances.
- In 2018, she auditioned for Sony Entertainment Television’s dance reality show “Super Dancer 3” and got selected in the top 12 contestants of the show.
- She is mentored by choreographer, Nishant Bhat.
- Batabyal’s dance style is Bollywood.
- Rupsa was tagged as the Queen of Thumkas by the judges of the Super Dancer show.
- The choreographer, Geeta Kapur, calls her the little angel of dance and she is also addressed as Dance Ki Gudia on the show.
- Her mother, Shivani, told in an interview that Rupsa didn’t like mixing up with people before she participated in the dance show but her behaviour has certainly changed now.
- Rupsa earns Rs. 10-12 thousand per day.
- Batabyal has 38.5K followers on her Instagram handle.
- Sunil Tayal, one of the directors of Step Industries Pvt. Ltd. got so impressed with her dance performances that he turned up on the show that offered to sponsor her education and dance training. Sunil also showcased his desire to settle Rupsa and do her Kanyadan.
- Shilpa Shetty, one of the judges of the Super dancer 3, got smitten by her dance performance and said that Rupsa had truly put her to shame in terms of dancing.