Husband: Arlo DiCristina
Hometown: Dallas, Pennsylvania
|Maiden name||Ryan Ashkey Malarkey Instagram - Ryan Ashley (Malarkey) DiCristina|
|Full name||Ryan Ashley Malarkey DiCristina Instagram - Ryan Ashley (Malarkey) DiCristina|
|Other name||Ryan Ashley|
|Famous For||Winner of season 8 of Ink Master (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-26-36|
|Awards||Critic's Choice Award in Graduation|
|Date of Birth||29 April 1987 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||36 Years|
|College/University||Fashion Institute of Technology, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation from Fashion Institute of Technology, New York (2007)|
|Hobbies||Cooking, shopping, collecting antique items|
|Tattoo(s)||She has tattoos on various parts of her body.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||October 2019|
|Husband/Spouse||Arlo DiCristina (tattoo artist)
|Children||Son- Atheus Omni DiCristina
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings|| Sister- She has two sisters, Autumn Hudson and Lauren Malarkey
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ryan Ashley Malarkey
- Ryan Ashley Malarkey is a tattoo artist from the United States. She’s most famous for winning the eighth season of a reality competition show called Ink Master in 2016. She’s also been seen on a few other seasons of the same show.
- When she was young, she really enjoyed drawing and sketching.
- Ryan and Arlo’s son Atheus Omni DiCristina was born on 16 May 2020.
- Prior to marrying DiCristina in 2019, she was engaged to Josh Balz. They had been in a relationship for nearly five years before things took a turn when Ryan Ashley won season 8 of Ink Master. Reports suggest that Josh Balz wasn’t pleased with how Ryan kept receiving offers to be on reality shows one after another. While he claimed he wasn’t feeling jealous or insecure, he wasn’t at ease with Ryan’s rising popularity. The two decided together to end their engagement, but they still maintain a friendship. Alternative Press
- Before she became a tattoo artist, she had a strong passion for drawing and sketching. This interest was sparked by her mother, who is an artist and taught her how to draw. This creative spark eventually led her to sew and design clothes, which ultimately guided her into the world of tattoos. After finishing her studies in 2007, she spent five years working in fashion design in New York for a private label. Following that, she returned to Pennsylvania and began her journey into tattooing. Her signature style is recognized for its black and grey designs adorned with beadwork, intricate lace details, and ornamental jewellery-inspired patterns.
- In addition to her tattooing career, she owns two shops that sell unusual and antique items in Pennsylvania.
- She took part in the eighth season of the American reality show Ink Master and made history by becoming the first woman to win the title in 2016. She had only been tattooing for five years when she achieved victory on the show.
- She then reappeared in the following years to host the spin-off shows Angels, Grudge Match, and the main series. In 2022, she appeared as the judge of season 14 of the reality show Ink Master.
- Ryan enjoys travelling and is frequently spotted exploring different exotic destinations with her family on various occasions.
- In November 2021, she graced the cover of Skin & Ink magazine. Not only that, but she was also featured on the cover of Inked Magazine in February 2020. She’s been featured in other magazines as well, including Tattoo Society, Tattoo Life, Dark Pinup, Tattoo Expo, and many others.
- She’s frequently invited to different news channels to create live tattoos on various celebrities. In May 2021, she tattooed the forearm of American actress Drew Barrymore.
- According to reports, she revealed her relationship and pregnancy with DiCristina on the cover of Inked magazine.
- She has a diverse clientele, which includes rock musicians such as Ash Costello and Maria Brink.
- In 2013, Ryan and Josh Balz launched a shop named The Strange and Unusual Oddities Parlor in Pennsylvania. The front of the shop features antique items available for purchase, while the back houses Ryan Ashley’s tattoo studio. Alternative Press
- During her free time, she enjoys cooking, going shopping, and collecting unique antique items.
- In 2016, she made history by becoming the first female tattoo artist to win the title in the 8th season of “Ink Master.”
- Ryan Ashley is a frequent smoker and is often spotted smoking on different occasions. Instagram – Ryan Ashley (Malarkey) DiCristina
- Ryan is frequently observed getting various styles of nail art done on her nails for different occasions. Instagram – Ryan Ashley (Malarkey) DiCristina
- She is frequently spotted consuming alcoholic beverages on different occasions. Instagram – Ryan Ashley (Malarkey) DiCristina
- She’s a big fan of dogs and frequently shares pictures with them on her social media.