|Full name||Shehreyar Khan Khattak
|Profession(s)||Singer, Music Producer, and Guitarist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Karakoram Band Single Track: Toofan (2018)
|Date of Birth||16 September 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|School||Beaconhouse School System, Karachi, Pakistan|
|College/University||• Bahria College Karsaz, Karachi, Pakistan
• Berklee College of Music, Boston, US
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Intermediate and Pre-Engineering at Bahria College Karsaz, Karachi, Pakistan LinkedIn- Sherry Khattak
• Online Certificate Course in Music Production from Berklee College of Music, Boston, US
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram- Sherry Khattak|
|Relationships & More|
|Guitarist(s)||John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Derek Trucks|
|Film(s)||Intersteller (2014), Rudderless (2014), Coco (2017)|
|Food||Burger, Biryani, Nihari, Pizza, and Haleem|
|Netflix Series||The Big Bang Theory (2007), Conspiracy (2015), and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2017)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sherry Khattak
- Sherry Khattak is a Pakistani singer, music producer, and guitarist.
- He was born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Earlier, he formed a band named ‘Overdose’ in which he was the lead vocalist, Umer Lahooti was the lead guitarist, Omair Farooq was the bass guitarist, and Bilawal Lahooti was a drummer.
- He owns a music studio named ‘Neon Studios’ in Karachi, which he started in 2012.
- In 2016, he participated in the ‘Nescafé Basement Season 3,’ a Pakistani music television series as a vocalist and guitarist. His performance was liked by the audience, and the music producer of the show Xulfi asked him to join the production team of Nescafé Basement Season 4.’ During an interview, he talked about his work. He said,
I love being in the studio, when I’m back in Karachi, I’m busy in my studio and when I’m here in Lahore I work as an assistant producer for Nescafe Basement, in short my whole year is spent in studio working and doing what I love.”
- Shelly then performed as a guitarist and created the original tracks for ‘Pepsi Battle of the Bands,’ a Pakistani TV series.
- As a band member of Overdose (which was later renamed as the Karakoram), he released various music albums such as ‘Peninsular’ (2009), ‘Storm Chaser’ (2010), ‘Ov Shangri-La’ (2015), and ‘Ailaan-e-Jang’ (2021).
- His band ‘Karakoram’ performed at the 14th season of the Pakistani television programme ‘Coke Studio’ in 2022.
- He has worked with various renowned Pakistani singers. In an interview, while talking about it, he said,
I remember buying my first cassette and it was Irtiqa so for me EP played a vital role in shaping me. In fact, sitting in the same room as Xulfi and Fawad and working something out – it felt like maybe this is how EP used to compose songs in their heyday. And these two guys were leading the band so obviously it’s been great. Fawad’s energy while rehearsing, he’s a completely different person; he has that notion that he should be doing something like playing an instrument so it is an, unlike Fawad Khan experience. But, it was great and it’s always an honour to work with a star like Fawad Khan.”
- He plays badminton and table tennis in his leisure time.
View this post on Instagram
- He loves animals and owns a few pets dogs and cats.
- In one of his Instagram stories, he shared that he did not smoke.