|Real Name||Sabar Koti|
|Nickname||Ustad Janaab Sabar Koti|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 January 1960|
|Birth Place||Kot Karar Khan, District Kapurthala, Punjab|
|Date of Death||25 January 2018|
|Place of Death||Jalandhar, Punjab|
|Age (at the time of death)||58 Years|
|Death Cause||Due to long time illness|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Debut||Film: Ishq Nachavye Gali Gali (1996)
Album: Sone Diya Ve Kangna (1998)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Music Teacher and Singer)
Mother- Not Known (Singer)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading and Writing Poetry|
|Favourite Food(s)||Dry Fruits, Aloo Parantha|
|Favourite Musician||Master Saleem|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||1 July 1988|
|Children||Sons- Danishveer Koti, Alexander koti (Singer)
Daughter- Rageshwari Koti
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sabar Koti
- Did Sabar Koti smoke?: Not Known
- Did Sabar Koti drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sabar Koti is a renowned Sufi Punjabi who was born in small village Kot Karar Khan in Kapurthala into a family of musicians.
- He learned singing skills from his father and his music teacher Sri Amar Nath.
- He started singing on the stages since the age of 9.
- He started singing professionally as a playback singer in 1996.
- He is best known for his superhit track ‘Tennu Ki Dasiye’.
- Some of his other hit songs are ‘Aitbar’, ‘Je Le Ae’, ‘Tera Chehra’, ‘Tara Ambara’, ‘Rukhan Wangoon Kharhe’, etc.
- He gave his voice not only in single tracks and albums but also in Punjabi movies.
- On 25 January 2018, he passed away after suffering from a long time illness.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography