|Full Name||Bramhaswaroop Mishra Daily Express|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film: Chor-Chor Super Chor (2013, as Vava)
OTT/Web Series: Not Fit (2015)
|Hometown||Kolar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||• Institute for Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal
• Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
|Educational Qualification||A two-year course in acting from the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Retired Bank Employee)
Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Sandeep Mishra (Advocate)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brahma Mishra
- Brahma Mishra is an Indian actor who is best known for his role in the films Manjhi: The Mountain Man (2015) and Kesari (2019), and the Amazon Prime web series Mirzapur (2018)
- Brahma pursued his graduation from Institute for Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal. His college professor, Dr. Vijay Bahadur, was a friend of Alakhnandan, a famous theatre artist. In 2003, Brahma expressed his desire of pursuing a career in acting to his professor, who introduced him to Alakhnandan. Thereafter, Alakhnandan became Brahma’s mentor and taught him theatrical skills. In an interview, Brahma said,
The foundation of my acting was laid through theatre and my first Guru was Alkhanandan Ji. I worked with him in many plays on stage and backstage.”
- In 2006, Brahma got himself enrolled at the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune. In 2009, after completing his course, Brahma moved to Mumbai and acted in a Museum film ‘Nainsukh’ by Amit Dutta. Amit Dutta was Brahma’s senior at the FTII.
- During his stay in Mumbai as a struggling actor, Brahma claims that he never felt any financial crises as his father and elder brother supported him financially. He claims that it was due to their insistence and help, he survived in Mumbai.
- In 2013, he made his Bollywood debut with the movie Chor-Chor Super Chor in which he played the role of Vava. The movie was directed by K. Rajesh who was Brahma’s senior at the Film Institute. In an interview, he said,
One day he called me, handed over the script, and said, read it and tell me if you can see yourself playing any of the characters? I said that the character of ‘Vava’ is like me somewhere and he offered me that role in the film.”
- His other films include Dangal (2016), Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017), Super 30 (2019), etc.
- In 2018, Brahma came into the limelight with the Amazon Prime web television series, Mirzapur, Mirzapur in which he played the role of Lalit.
- In 2019, he appeared in the movie Kesari in which he played the role of ‘Khudadad,’ an iconic character who becomes a martyr after giving water to enemies.
- Brahma left his hometown, Bhopal, in 2006, to pursue a career in acting. In an interview, while remembering Bhopal, he said,
I miss Poha-Jalebi of Press Complex, Baba Chowk of Excellence, Bharat Bhawan and Farid’s tea in front of Hamidia.”
- He is also associated with theatre groups like Kopal Productions’ plays, Sharad Joshi Express, and Impatient Seeker.