|Real Name||Nidhi Dutta
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 December|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Jee Bhar Ke Jee Le (2017)|
|Family||Father- J.P. Dutta (Filmmaker)
Mother- Bindiya Goswami (Actress)
Sister- Siddhi Dutta (Younger)
|Favourite Food||Italian cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Ranveer Singh, Irrfan Khan, Russell Crowe|
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Musicians||Lata Mangeshkar, Lady Gaga, Raghav, Badshah|
|Favourite Author||Amish Tripathi|
|Favourite Fashion Brand||Louis Vuitton|
|Favourite Destinations||Dubai, Paris|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nidhi Dutta
- Does Nidhi Dutta smoke?: No
- Does Nidhi Dutta drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nidhi was born to a family of filmmakers as her grandfather, Late O.P. Dutta was a renowned filmmaker of his times, and her father, J.P. Dutta, is known for making films like Border (1997), Refugee (2000), to name a few.
- Her mother, Bindiya Goswami, is a renowned Bollywood actress of 1980s who was seen in films like Golmaal (1979), Jaani Dushman (1979), Khatta Meetha (1978), etc.
- She belongs to a Punjabi Brahmin family with roots in Gujranwala, Pakistan.
- Earlier she was obese, but in order to make her Bollywood debut she followed a strict diet and lost around 26 kg in 6 months.
- She is a good friend of Athiya Shetty.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)