Profession: Soccer Player
Age: 25 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Club||Corona Football Club, New Jersey (U.S.A.)|
|Position||Midfielder, Right full back|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Remarkable hattrick with 3 goals in 31st, 34th, and 36th minutes (Challenge Cup under 17) India
• Best Player Award- City Tournament
• Captain of Mahilpur Football Academy (Punjab India)
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1994|
|Age (as in 2019)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Mahilpur, Hoshiarpur, Punjab|
|School||Government Senior Secondary Boys School, Mahilpur, Punjab|
|Address||416, During Road, Union, NJ 07083|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sagar Satija
- Sagar Satija is an American club soccer player from New Jersey.
- Since his childhood, he wanted to play soccer at a high level.
- In 2007, he played as a midfielder at under-14- Mahilpur Football Academy (Punjab, India).
- From 2008 to 2011, Sagar played as a right full-back at under-17- Mahilpur Football Academy (Punjab, India).
- In 2010, he played at the 8th Administrator ‘s Challenge Cup All-India under-17 (Chandigarh, India).
- In 2011, he played at the City Tournament in Hoshiarpur, Punjab.
- Sagar Satija is known for his defensive techniques including heading, delaying, slide tacking, shielding, and stripping.
- He is also known for his excellent timing and anticipation, position, reading the game.
- He is considered to have very strong leadership skills on and off the field.
- While playing, he could be spotted with high charge mentality and loud game voice.
- Reportedly, he is skilled with both his right and left feet.
- Sagar has received such training in soccer that he can play in all positions.