Age: 32 Years
|Birth name||Barbie Handa The Times of India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
• Hindi: Zid (2014) as 'Maya'
• Telugu: Prema Geema Jantha Nai (2014) as 'Kaveri'
• Tamil: Sandamarutham (2015) special appearance
• Kannada: Rogue (2017) as 'Anjali'
OTT: Haale Dil on Broken Notes (2021)
TV: Bigg Boss 17 (2023) as a contestant
|Awards||2015: Best Female Debut award for the film ‘Zid’ at the Lions Gold Awards
2017: Special Jury Award for Best Actress for the film ‘Thikka’ at the 15th Santosham Film Awards
2018: Special Jury Award for Best Actress for the film ‘Rogue’ at the 16th Santosham Film Awards
2022: India Influencer Iconic Award at Mid-Day India International Influencer Awards
|Date of Birth||29 March 1991 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Ambala Cantonment, Haryana, India|
|School||Summer Fields School, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Religion||Hinduism Me Mannara - YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Raman Rai Handa (lawyer)
Mother- Kamini Chopra Handa (jewellery designer at BMB Jewels)
Sister- Mitali Handa (entrepreneur, fashion stylist)
• Priyanka Chopra (actor)
• Parineeti Chopra (actor)
• Ashok Chopra (Priyanka Chopra's father)
• Pawan Chopra (Parineeti Chopra's father)
Note: Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra's fathers are brothers of Mannara's mother.
- Mannara Chopra is an Indian actor who has made a name for herself in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada cinema. She gained recognition for her role in the film ‘Zid’ (2014).
- Mannara is a trained Kathak dancer and has learned many other dance forms like hip hop, belly dance, and Bollywood dance.
- She has had a passion for singing since her early years. Mannara was part of her school band as a vocalist in the sixth grade.
In 2023, she made her singing debut with a cover song titled ‘Zara Zara Behekta Hai.’
- She started working as a model after completing her formal education. She later featured in television commercials for well-known brands like Dulux, Parle, and Suzuki Motor Corporation. Mannara has graced the runway as a showstopper at various fashion events, including ‘Asian Designer Week’ in 2016 and ‘India Runway Week’ in 2017.
- Before working in films, she worked as both a fashion designer and an assistant choreographer.
- In 2014, she appeared in the theme song ‘Bas Bajna Chahiye’ for a music-streaming app named Gaana. The song was sung by Amit Trivedi.
- Mannara has made appearances in some music videos such as ‘Na Hona Tumse Door’ (2021) and ‘Hum Reh Gaye Akele’ (2022).
- Mannara consumes alcohol at various events.
- Mannara is fitness conscious. She engages in various fitness activities including yoga, which she learned from her sister, Mitali Chopra. Sources suggest that her favorite yoga pose is Surya Namaskar, and she prioritizes home-cooked meals for her diet.
- In 2023, a video featuring Mannara Chopra and director A. S. Ravi Kumar Chowdary gained widespread attention on the internet. The video captured Kumar kissing Mannara’s cheeks during a promotional event for the film ‘Thiragabadara Saami.’ This incident sparked a backlash as many viewers expressed concerns about Kumar’s behaviour, particularly in light of Mannara’s evident discomfort at the event after the incident. Mannara, however, later addressed the issue in an interview. She said that Kumar might have kissed her in the heat of excitement. Outlook
— MrDeepak (@X_MrDeepak) September 5, 2023
- Here’s an interesting video about Mannara Chopra’s biography: