Age: 28 Years
Marital Status: Unmarrried
Hometown: Casablanca, Morocco
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-34|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV (Arabic): Nayda F Douar (2015) as Hiba
|Date of Birth||Year, 1995|
|Age (as of 2023)||28 Years|
|College/University||• Moulay Ismail High School, Morocco
• Institute Specialized of Management (ISMC)
• Conservatoire de Casablanca, Morocco
• Institut Supérieur du Transport et de la Logistique (ISTLS)
• Zone Conseil
• University Hassan II Ben M’sik, Morocco
• Tianjin University
• Université Hassan II de Casablanca, Morocco
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Baccalaureate in life and earth sciences from Moulay Ismail High School (September 2012 to July 2017)
• Diploma in Agent Methods (TSMC), Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management from the Institute Specialized of Management (ISMC) (September 2013 to August 2015)
• A course in Dramatics/Theatre Arts at the Conservatoire de Casablanca (October 2015 - August 2019)
• Studied Logistics and Transporting, Materials, and Supply Chain Management at Institut Supérieur du Transport et de la Logistique (ISTLS) (October 2015 – November 2016)
• A 6-month course in logistics, purchasing and supplies, Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management at Zone Conseil (June 2016 – December 2016)
• Baccalaureate in literature Moulay Ismail High School (September 2018 to July 2019)
• Studied English Language and Literature/Letters at University Hassan II Ben M’sik (2018)
• Earned a certification in Chinese language from Tianjin University (2018)
• Studied Law at Université Hassan II de Casablanca (September 2019 to July 2022) Sairi Salma – LinkedIn
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sairi Salma
- Sairi Salma is a Moroccan model and actress who has mainly worked in Arabic TV shows like Nayda F Douar (2015), Daba Teziane (2019-2020), and Hayat (2021). She is also known for starring in the American docu-fiction film The Covenant (2020) and the Hindi thriller web series The Freelancer (2023).
- Apart from her four-year training at Conservatoire de Casablanca, she also attended various online Masterclasses for acting by Natalie Portman, Helen Mirren, and Samuel L. Jackson.
- She ventured into the entertainment industry when she was 19. She played the lead role of Hiba in the Moroccan sitcom Nayda F Douar (2015).
- She starred in the Arabic TV film Al Atti Allah (2017) in which she played the role of Fatine.
- In 2019, she played the role of Aïda in the Arabic-French TV film Coeur Généreux.
- She gained popularity in the Morrocon entertainment industry for playing the role of Rania in the Arabic TV show Daba Teziane (2019-2020) on MBC 5 TV.
- In 2021, she played the role of Maazouza in the TV show Hayat, which was released in three languages, Arabic, English, and French.
- She starred in the Arabic TV film Aid Milad Karim (2023) as Kenza.
- In 2020, she played the role of Hajar in the American docu-fiction film The Covenant, directed by David Batty and Ben Hilton.
- In 2020, she starred in the sitcom “Sarba” broadcast during Ramadan.
- In 2023, she gained recognition for the role of Nadia Kader in the Hind-language thriller web series The Freelancer (2023). An Indian production, the show was directed by Neeraj Pandey and streamed on Disney+ Hotstar. It was based on the novel A Ticket to Syria: A Story About the ISIS in Maldives by Shirish Thorat.
- Other Arabic TV shows under her belt include Naam A Lalla (as Hanae), Nhar Mabrouk, and Khou Khwatatou (2023).
- She is a strong advocate for gender equality, actively endorsing the nationwide #BghathaLwa9 campaign. She was a speaker at the Young Women’s Conference 2020. In July 2023, she had the privilege of taking part in the inauguration event of the Arab Youth Charter / Rabat 2023, which was organized by the Ministry of Youth, Culture, and Communication in collaboration with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA). The primary objective of this initiative was to empower Arab youth, equipping them to engage more effectively in decision-making processes while nurturing their leadership, creativity, and entrepreneurial abilities. The ultimate aim was to promote overall development and address the various challenges faced by Arab communities.
- A polyglot, she can speak numerous languages like English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, and Hebrew.
- Her hobbies include horse riding and playing the violin.