Marriage Date: 29 October 2015
Husband: Harbhajan Singh
Age: 35 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Date of Birth||13 March 1984
|Age (as in 2019)||35 Years|
|School||Portsmouth High School, Portsmouth, England|
|Debut Film||Film Debut: Dil Diya Hai (2006)|
|Family||Father- Rakesh Basra (Shopkeeper)
Mother- Parveen Basra
Sister- Ruby Basra
Brother- Rahul Basra (Younger)
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
|Food||Fried foods and sweets|
|Cricketer(s)||Jasprit Bumrah, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Harbhajan Singh (Cricketer)|
|Husband||Harbhajan Singh (Cricketer)
|Marriage Date||29 October 2015|
Daughter(s)- Hinaya Heer Plaha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Geeta Basra
- Does Geeta Basra smoke?: No
- Does Geeta Basra drink alcohol?: No
- Geeta actually wanted to be a criminal psychologist but turned out to be an actress.
- She received training in acting from Namit Kapoor’s School of drama in Mumbai.
- She featured in various music videos with Sukshinder Shinda’s “Ghum Sum Ghum Sum” and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
- She had the privilege of meeting football legend Pele.