|Real Name||Geeta Basra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 3"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 Kg
in Pounds-126 lbs
|Date of Birth (in 2016)||13 March 1984
|Age (as in 2015)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Portsmouth, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|School||Portsmouth High School, Portsmouth, England|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut Film||Film Debut: Dil Diya Hai (2006)|
|Family||Father- Rakesh Basra (Shopkeeper)
Mother- Parveen Basra
Sister- Ruby Basra
Brother- Rahul Basra (Younger)
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
|Favourite Food||Fried foods and sweets|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Harbhajan Singh (Cricketer)|
|Husband||Harbhajan Singh (Cricketer)
|Marriage Date||29 October 2015|
Daughter- Hinaya Heer Plaha
Some lesser known facts about Geeta Basra
- Does Geeta Basra smoke?: No
- Does Geeta Basra drink alcohol?: No
- Geeta actually wanted to be a criminal psychologist, but turned out to be an actress.
- She received training in acting from Namit Kapoor’s School of drama in Mumbai.
- She featured in various music videos with Sukshinder Shinda’s “Ghum Sum Ghum Sum” and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
- She had the privilege of meeting football legend Pele.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)