|Real Name||Samir Soni|
|Profession(s)||Aator, Model, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||29 September 1970|
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||St. Xavier's School, Delhi|
|College/University||University of Southern California|
|Debut||Film: China Gate (1998, Actor)
My Birthday Song (2018, Director)
TV: Samandar (1995, Actor)
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Watching Movies, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||January 24, 2011 (with Neelam Kothari)|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Rajlakshmi Khanvilkar (model)
Nafisa Joseph (Model)
Neelam Kothari (Actress)
|Wife/Spouse||Rajlakshmi Khanvilkar (m. 1996–div. 1997)
Neelam Kothari (m. 2011)
Daughter- Ahaana Soni
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- One elder brother
Some Lesser Known Facts About Samir Soni
- Does Samir Soni smoke?: Not Known
- Does Samir Soni drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Samir Soni was just 8 when he realised that he wanted to become an actor.
- He told his parents about his dream of pursuing acting as a career, but, his parents being a from a middle-class family, wanted him to complete his education first.
- After completing his school, he got enrolled at the University of California, Loss Angles, where he started his double majors in Economics and acting.
- Samir Soni was always good at studies and was also doing his best in the college. He got a job at the Wall Street as a financial analyst at World Financial Center NYC, in the campus placement.
- His parents and elder brother encouraged him to continue his job, but he was unhappy with his career. He wrote a letter to his dad reminding him of his dream of becoming an actor and left the job to come back to India.
- After coming back, he joined Berry John’s acting school to enhance his acting skills.
- Samir Soni started his career with Samandar (1995) followed by many cameos and supporting roles.
- He got married to his girlfriend Rajlakshmi Khanvilkar (model) in 1996, after a few months of dating. The marriage could not last long, and both got divorced after only six months of their marriage. He was quite heartbroken and tried to focus on his career to avoid any kind of negativity.
- Later, he dated Nafisa Joseph (model), whom he met during a fashion show. The two did not get along very well. After their break up, she got engaged to a businessman in 2004. But due to some mental stress, she attempted suicide a week before their wedding.
- In 2003, he bagged the role of Amitabh Bachchan‘s bad son in Baghbaan. At first, he was not happy with his role as a villain, but as it starred Amitabh Bachchan, he accepted the role. In fact, the film was a hit.
- Samir Soni was jobless for two months after Baghbaan got released. He thought that his acting career as a protagonist in films and the TV was over. But he roped a role in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (2003) as Purab Mehra, which became the turning point of his acting career.
- He participated in the TV reality show Bigg Boss 4 in 2010. He stayed in the Bigg Boss house till the 13th week of the show.
- After coming out of Bigg Boss house, he decided to get married to his girlfriend, Neelam Kothari (actress), and both got married in a few weeks after his eviction from Bigg Boss.
- After two years of their marriage, due to some biological complications, on 2 September 2013, they adopted a baby girl and named her Ahaana Soni.
- Samir Soni likes to read and watch, mysteries and thrillers.
- It took him three years to write the script of his directorial debut film ‘My Birthday Song’.
- He is also active on theatre and has done many theatre plays.
- Samir was a part of a crossover movie ‘Dance Like A Man’ (2004).
- He won the ‘Indian Telly Award’ and ITA Award for Best Actor for his performance in TV series ‘Parichay’ (2012).
- He also did a web series on ALT Balaji named ‘Bewfaa Sii Waffa’.
- Samir Soni has appeared in a few short films, TV commercials and video songs.