|Real Name||Neelam Kothari
|Profession||Actress, Jewellery Designer|
|Famous For||Ghar Ka Chiraag (1989)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimetrs- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 November 1969|
|Age (as in 2016)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Hong Kong|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Island School, Hong Kong|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Jewellery Designer)
Mother- Parveen Kothari
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Ethnicity||Indian and Chinese (Raised in Hong Kong and Bangkok)|
|Hobbies||Designing Jewelry, Horoscopes, Dancing, Travelling and watching football.|
|Controversy||On 5 April 2018, Neelam, along with "Hum Saath Saath Hain" co-stars, Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, and Sonali Bendre were acquitted by a Jodhpur Court in the 1998 blackbuck killing case, in which Salman Khan was convicted and was sentenced to 5-year, Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri, pronounced the verdict.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Rishi Sethia (Son of a UK businessman) (m. 2002, divorced)
Samir Soni (m. 2011-2016)
|Children||Ahana (Adopted on 2 September 2013)
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Samir Soni|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Demi Lavato
- Does Neelam Kothari smoke?: Not Known
- Does Neelam Kothari drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She knows how to play keyboard and the dance form Jazz Ballet.
- When Neelam started her acting career in 1984, she did not even know how to speak Hindi.
- Neelam’s family has a jewelry business and her parents moved to Bangkok after living in Hong Kong.
- Neelam was not aiming to have a career in acting. She was on a holiday to Mumbai when director Ramesh Behl approached her to act in the movie Jawaani, which happened to be a flop but Neelam was noticed in Bollywood.
- She did 14 movies with Govinda and 8 out of them were hits.
- Kothari has always been interested in Jewelry design and has been involved in her business throughout. After retiring from her acting career in 2001, she opened a showroom in 2004 and a jewelry store by the name of Neelam Kothari Fine Jewels in 2011.