Sandeep Sharma (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Biography & More
|Real Name||Sandeep Sharma|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 61 kg
in Pounds- 134 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 39 Inches
- Waist: 31 Inches
- Biceps: 12.5 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test- N/A
T20- 17 July 2015 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
|Jersey Number||#66 (India U-19)
#66 (Kings XI Punjab)
|Domestic/State Teams||Punjab, Kings XI Punjab|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Sharma took 3 wickets conceding just 21 runs in his debut IPL match against Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2013.|
|Career Turning Point||Selectors, after looking at his performances in the domestic format and in IPL 2014, named him in the Indian T20 squad against Zimbabwe in 2015.|
|Date of Birth||18 May 1993|
|Age (as of 2023)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Swimming|
|Favourite Cricketer||Bharat Arun|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Fiancee||Tasha Sathwick (Jewellery Designer)
|Engagement Date||7 June 2018
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandeep Sharma
- Does Sandeep Sharma smoke: Not Known
- Does Sandeep Sharma drink alcohol: Yes
- Sharma started playing cricket at a very young age in his school. His coach, Kamaljit Singh, used to to make him practice a bit more. He was then spotted by Munish Bali, the then fielding coach of Indian Women Cricket team, and was trained by him furthermore.
- After taking 12 wickets in the 2012 U-19 World Cup, he stood the joint leading wicket-taker of the tournament.
- Kings XI Punjab picked Sharma up for the 2013 season of IPL and played him 4 matches, wherein he took 8 wickets for the team. He was retained by the franchise for the upcoming season and has been a key bowler for the team since then.
- After performing well in the IPL 2014, Sharma was named in the Indian national team in 2015 to play T20I against Zimbabwe.
- Sharma shares both Punjab and Kings XI Punjab dressing room with Manan Vohra and says that the latter is his best friend.
- The one wicket that he wants to secure is of Rahul Dravid but considers himself unfortunate that Dravid no longer plays any form of the game. Though he has bowled Dravid out in the nets, he says it will be completely different to take his wicket in a match.
- Sharma considers South African batsman AB de Villiers to be the hardest one to bowl at because of AB’s 360-degree hitting technique.