|Real Name||Manan Vohra|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest:39 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test- N/A
|Jersey Number||#54 (Kings XI Punjab)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Punjab, Kings XI Punjab|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Nature on field||Maintains calm disposition (plays aggressively though)|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• In a match against Jharkhand during the 2013-14 season of Ranji Trophy, Vohra smashed 187 with the help of 24 fours and 3 sixes which is as of March 2017 his finest first-class batting numbers.
• Vohra in his debut IPL match in 2013 impressed everyone with his unbeaten knock of 43 runs which came off just 26 balls.
• He played an innings of 67 in a match of IPL 2014 ensuring 129 runs partnership with Wriddhiman Saha.
|Career Turning Point||The way Vohra played in the domestic team led him to play for Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League.|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1993|
|Age (as in 2017)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Guru Nanak Public School, Chandigarh
Hansraj Public School, Chandigarh
Bhavan Vidyalya, Chandigarh
|College/ University||DAV College, Sector-10, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
|Family||Father- Sanjeev Vohra
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Swimming, Playing Soccer table, Singing|
|Favourite Cricketers||Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma|
|Favourite Hockey Player||Balbir Singh Sr.|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manan Vohra
- Does Manan Vohra smoke: Not Known
- Does Manan Vohra drink alcohol: Not Known
- Vohra is the grandson of former Indian Hockey player Yogesh Pratap Singh, who is now the General Secretary of Chandigarh Cricket Association.
- He considers his grandfather to be his inspiration and credits his presence in the cricket to his grandfather.
- Despite the fame he has got through cricket, he is still a mama’s boy and follows the home rules like getting back home before 9 PM, but he never found it difficult, as he is not a party animal and loves spending time with his family.
- His coach at junior level was India’s former Racewalker Harminder Singh but is now being mentored by Yograj Singh, a former Indian Cricketer and father of Yuvraj Singh.
- Kings XI Punjab signed Manan Vohra for the 2013 season of IPL and since then, he has been kept retained in the squad of the team.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)