|Real Name||Sarish Khan|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Lawyer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||28-26-28|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||8 August 1991|
|Age (as in 2017)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|College||Antonin Scalia Law School, Arlington, Virginia, US
George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, US
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of International Human Rights Law
B.S. in Economics
|Debut||Film: Chain Aye Na (2017)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Passed Away)
Mother- Not Known (Business Owner)
Sisters- 2 (Elder)
|Hobbies||Reading, Singing, Shopping|
|Favourite Food||Seekh Kababs, Pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Actresses||Sabiha Khanum, Meera|
|Favourite Singers||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Ali Zafar|
|Favourite Colours||Silver, White|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarish Khan
- Does Sarish Khan smoke?: No
- Does Sarish Khan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sarish Khan is a model and actress who was born in Lahore and raised in Virginia, US.
- She is the granddaughter of Pakistani film actor Santosh Kumar and the 1st lady of the silver screen Sabiha Khanum.
- She lost her father at the age of just 7.
- After the demise of her father, she immigrated to Virginia in the US along with her mother and 2 elder sisters.
- Being the granddaughter of veteran Pakistani actors, modelling and acting are running in her veins since her childhood.
- During her college years, she did many street plays and theatre.
- Before modelling, she did a job in Karachi’s rural areas where she worked on the education fund, organised site visits to schools, and interacted with needy and poor families.
- In an interview, she revealed that before winning the title of Miss Pakistan USA in 2015, she had never even watched a beauty pageant in her life.
- She is a Women Empowerment Ambassador of the non-profit CDRS (Comprehensive Disaster Response Services) and also walked on ramp for the cause of women empowerment.
- She pursued acting course from New York Film Academy.
- She has also done several ad campaigns and modelling assignments.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡