|Real Name||Sarita Bhosle|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & pepper|
|Date of Birth||17 October 1941|
|Age (as in 2017)||75 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Vadodara, Gujrat, India|
|College||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
|Debut||Film: Kanyadaan (1968, Junior artist)
TV: Titliyan (1980)
|Family||Father- Bhimrao Bhosle (Barrister)
Mother- Kamlabai Rane
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Padmarani (Actress)
|Favourite Actress||Geeta Bali, Nargis Dutt|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Pravin Joshi (Theatre director)|
|Marriage Date||Not known|
Daughter- Ketki Dave (Actress) and Purbi joshi Sarita Joshi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarita Joshi
- Does Sarita Joshi smoke?:
- Sarita Joshi started her acting career as a child artist in Gujarati theatre, at the age of 9. She has always been active Gujarati, Marathi and Hindi theatre.
- She has played the role of actress Asha Parekh‘s friend in film ‘Kanyadan’ (1968) and actress Vijayanthimala’s friend in movie ‘Pyar Hi Pyar’ (1969).
- Sarita Joshi has also worked in a crossover film ‘Bollywood Beats’ (2009 ) in the United States.
- She has acted in a theatre drama ‘Sakhubai’, which is a one woman, one and a half hour long play. The play was performed in different cities for 11 years.
- She received the Lifetime Achievement Award for Gujarati Theatre in 2007 by Transmedia. She had also won the Sangeet Natak Akademi Award for Acting in Gujarati in 1988.