|Real Name||Sarita Bhosle|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||17 October 1941|
|Age (as in 2017)||75 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Vadodara, Gujrat, India|
|College||Did not attend|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Kanyadaan (1968, as junior artist)
TV: Titliyan (1980)
|Family||Father- Bhimrao Bhosle (Barrister)
Mother- Kamlabai Rane
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Padmarani (Actress)
|Favourite Actresses||Geeta Bali, Nargis Dutt|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Pravin Joshi (Theatre director)|
Daughters- Ketki Dave (Actress) and Purbi Joshi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sarita Joshi
- Does Sarita Joshi smoke?: Not Known
- Sarita Joshi started her acting career as a child artist in Gujarati theatre, at the age of 9. She has always been active in Gujarati, Marathi and Hindi theatre.
- She has played the role of actress Asha Parekh‘s friend in film ‘Kanyadan’ (1968) and actress Vijayanthimala’s friend in movie ‘Pyar Hi Pyar’ (1969).
- She is best remembered for her role as Baa in ‘Baa Bahu Aur Baby’, serial aired on star plus in 2005.
- Sarita Joshi has also worked in a crossover (film based on NRIs) film ‘Bollywood Beats’ (2009 ) in the United States.
- She has acted in a theatre drama ‘Sakhubai’, which is a one woman, one and a half hour long play. The play has been performed in different cities for 11 years.
- Transmedia awarded her with the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award for Gujarati Theatre’ in 2007. Also additionally she won the ‘Sangeet Natak Akademi Award for Acting in Gujarati’ in 1988.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)