|Full Name||Saurabbh K Roy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||2 December 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Debut||TV: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 (2011)
Film: LUV... Phir Kabhi (2014)
|Family||Father- Ashok Kumar Roy
Mother- Mamta Roy
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Painting, Sculpting, Gymming|
|School||Rockwood School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College||Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts|
|Controversy||On 23 August 2018, he was arrested in Mumbai after a lady claiming that he allegedly raped and cheated her. UC News|
|Favourite Food||Boiled Eggs, Boiled Chicken|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saurabbh Roy
- Does Saurabbh Roy smoke?: Not Known
- Does Saurabbh Roy drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Saurabbh Roy is an Indian actor who works in Hindi TV serials and in Bollywood.
- He got fame in 2006 after he won the title of ‘Grasim Mister India 2006’.
- In 2011, he was the contestant on the reality show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4’.
- He learned acting skills from Barry John’s Acting Studio in Delhi.
- He has started his acting career in 2013.
- He has appeared in the TV serials like ‘Mahabharat’ (2013) and ‘Amita Ka Amit’ (2013).
- He also worked in Bollywood movies ‘LUV… Phir Kabhi’ and now recently appeared in ‘My Friends Dulhania’ (2017).
- In Box Cricket League – Punjab (BCL Punjab), he won the subtitle of ‘Best Dressed Male’ playing for the team ‘Royal Patialvi’.
- He is a fitness freak.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡
References/Sources: [ + ]