|Full Name||Saurabh Sunil Tiwary|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|International Debut||Did Not Play|
|Jersey Number||#15 (India)
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Bihar Under-14s, India Green, Jharkhand, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils, India Under-19, Rising Pune Supergiants|
|Career Turning Point||He hit 18 sixes in the 2010 IPL and three centuries in the Jharkhand Ranji Trophy that gave him a chance to play in the Asia Cup 2010.|
|Date of Birth||30 December 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Bihar (India)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hobby||Listening to Music|
|Tattoos||Arm (Right)- "Warrior" written
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Marriage Date||February 2016|
|Parents||Father- Sunil Tiwary
Mother- Kanaklata Tiwary
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sisters- Nidhi and Kavita
|Favourite Cricketer(s)||MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar|
|Car Collection||Land Rover Discovery|
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹80 lakh (IPL)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Saurabh Tiwary
- Does Saurabh Tiwary smoke?: Not Known
- Does Saurabh Tiwary drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was not good at the studies but liked to play cricket in his childhood.
- He and his wife Nikita knew each other from their childhood days and their families were also located in the same colony in Jamshedpur.
- On 1 December 2006, his First-class debut was Jharkhand v Jammu & Kashmir at Jamshedpur.
- On 13 February 2006, his List A debut was Bengal v Jharkhand at Dhanbad.
- On 3 April 2007, his T20s debut was Orissa v Jharkhand at Kolkata.
- In the 2011 IPL, he couldn’t perform well and scored only one fifty in 47 matches.
- In the 2015-16 Ranji Trophy, he became one of the top-15 run-getters (double-century and five fifties) of the season.
- In January 2018, he was selected by the Mumbai Indians to play in the 2018 IPL.