Father: Binoy Jha
Husband: Ajay Jha
|Profession(s)||Journalist and News Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||21 October|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||DAV Public School|
|College/University||Jamshedpur Women's College, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in English (Hons.) LinkedIn
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 May 2013
|Husband/Spouse||Ajay Jha (News Anchor)
|Children||Son- Aarav Jha
|Parents||Father- Binoy Jha (worked as a professor)
Mother- Mala Jha
• Shalini Jha
• Supriya Jha
|Singer||Asha Bhosle, A. R. Rahman|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shweta Jha
- Shweta always looked up to her father as an inspiration and followed his interest by opting the English Literature in her academics.
- Since her teenage years, she wanted to become a renowned TV Anchor and relocated from Jamshedpur to Delhi to make her career in journalism.
- In 2004, she started her career in electronic media as an Assistant Producer at Sahara Samay.
- In 2007, she switched to India TV as a Sr. Producer/Anchor and worked over there for around 6 years.
- In 2013, she was signed by the India Today Group as an associate executive producer and anchor.
- She has won many awards as the best anchor.
- She is a spiritual person and likes to travel to places of religious significance.