|Profession(s)||Body Builder, Athlete|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 95 kg
in pounds- 209 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 50 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 20 inches
|Date of Birth||10 November 1985 (Sunday)|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Date of Death||10 May 2021|
|Place of Death||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Age (at the time of death)||35 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart attack CNN-News18|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Mar Coorilose Memorial Higher Secondary School|
|College/University||Guru Nanak College, Chennai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Facebook|
|Tattoo(s)||• Indian flag tattoo on his right forearm
• His son's name "Kenil" on his hand
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Marriage Date||1 December 2014|
|Children||Son- Kenil Senthil
|Parents||Father: Selva Rajan
Mother: Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Ganesh Kumar
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan
- Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan was an Indian bodybuilder who represented India at the international level.
- He was born and raised in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- He started bodybuilding in Chennai and had been in this profession for almost 13 years.
- By the age of 17, he had started going to the gym. In 2008, he started a career in bodybuilding when he participated in the Inter-Railways championship.
- In 2012, he won the title MR.Tamil Nadu. In the same year, he won a silver medal in the Mr.INDIA championship.
- In 2013, he participated in Sheru Indian Classic where he won a silver medal. In the same year, he participated in Mr.World championship, held in Morocco in the 85 kg category.
- In 2016, he won a bronze medal in the 100 kg category at the 50th Asian Championship ABPF Federation in Bhutan. In 2019, he won a silver medal in the 90 kg category in Mr. World championship.
- He was an active social media user, and through his social media accounts, he used to give various tips on fitness, even in his last post, he inspired people to pay heed to their fitness. He wrote,
Wait … will wait … until the day of my life on the International Stage . Soon …”
View this post on Instagram
- On 10 May 2021, after Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan’s demise, nutrition expert and contest prep coach Chris Aceto wrote on his Instagram account,
It’s with incredible sadness that I am sharing the very painful news of the sudden passing of Indian super star in the making Senthil Kumaran Selvarajan. Senthil was a remarkable bodybuilder. I used to fill his ears with” we are going to the Olympia 212 or Classic for sure.” I meant it. He believed it. More important Senthil was a Kind and loving husband father and brother. His wife is to deliver their second child within the month. Senthil is a great student and friend. I am sure all of the Indian bodybuilding community is in shock, will miss him dearly, as will his close friends and family. I miss you already. I am saddened yet feel even sadder for your family. I am so honored to have known you. with genuine Love and respect to you and your family.”
View this post on Instagram
- He was featured in a print advertisement for Animal Booster Nutrition (deals in bodybuilding products).