|Full Name||Lucinda Nicholas|
|Profession(s)||Supermodel, Actress, Writer and Yoga Instructor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds-121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Grey|
|Date of Birth||24 April 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||South Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Law|
|Debut||Film: Boss (2013)
TV: Pardes Me hai Mera Dil (2016)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Yoga, Gymming, Dancing|
|Favourite Food||Indian Cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Hemsworth, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Hollywood- Titanic, Slumdog Millionaire
|Favourite Colours||White, Red, Black|
|Favourite Songs||Hindi- 'Jai Ho' from the movie Slumdog Millionaire, 'Sheela Ki Jawani' from the movie Tees Maar Khan
English- 'I don't need a man to make me feel good' & 'When I grow up I wanna be famous' by The Pussycat Dolls
|Favourite Music Band||The Pussycat Dolls|
|Favourite Destinations||Paris, Prague, Los Angeles|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lucinda Nicholas
- Does Lucinda Nicholas smoke?: Not Known
- Does Lucinda Nicholas drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was a sportsperson during her school days; she loved the long-distance running and also played tennis.
- She started yoga classes when she was just 13.
- In 2010, at the age of 17, she won the Miss World South Australia title.
- In 2013, she moved to India and debuted in Bollywood with a cameo in Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Boss.’
- In 2014, she featured in two music videos.
- She has also acted in the Australian movie ‘The Tail Job’ (2015).
- In 2017, she participated in ‘Bigg Boss 11’ (Indian version of international reality TV show- Bigg Brother).
- She loves practicing yoga and also works as a yoga instructor.
- She is the first South Australian female model to feature in the Australian edition of the famous magazine ‘Maxim’.
- She was also a part of the nationwide campaign of Nivea with Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal.
- It was reported that she skipped UK premiere of her Bollywood film, ‘Guest In London’ (2017) in order to give time to her family. She believes that family should be kept prior to everything else which shows her immense love towards her family.