Marriage Date: 30 January 2021
Age: 25 Years
Husband: Mumbiker Nikhil Sharma
|Full Name||Shanice Shrestha|
|Profession(s)||Actor, YouTuber, Vlogger,|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-36|
|Hair Colour||Black (Dyed Brown)|
|Date of Birth||31 July 1995|
|Age (as of 2020)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Carmel of St. Joseph School, Mumbai, India|
|College||St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai, India
The ITA School of Performing Arts, Mumbai, India
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media, Acting Course|
|Debut||TV: Saavdhaan India (Episode)|
|Family||Father- Name Not Known (Nepali)
Mother- Centol Shrestha
|Hobbies||Travelling, Shopping, Blogging|
|Food||Chicken Biryani, Masala Omlette, Toast, Tamrella Crepe, Vanilla Cappucino, Turkish Egg|
|Restaurant||Saj On The Mountain, Mahabaleshwar
Light House Cafe, Mumbai
|Colours||Black, Yellow, White|
|Destination||Leh Ladakh, Macau, New York, Prague, Dubai, Bali,|
|YouTuber||Jess & Gabriel Conte|
|Book||The Winners Stand Alone by Paulo Coelho|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||30 January 2021 (Saturday)
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Nikhil Sharma aka Mumbiker Nikhil (Actor, YouTuber)
|Husband/Spouse||Mumbiker Nikhil Sharma|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shanice Shrestha
- Does Shanice Shrestha drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born to a Catholic (Indian) mother and converted Hindu (Nepali) father in Mumbai.
- She started her acting career with the episodic serial Savdhaan India in 2014 but later she got a chance to act in UTV Bindass’s ‘Life Lafde Aur Bandiya’.
- She is a red-belt in Taekwondo.
- She is afraid of deep waters, heights & darkness.
- Apart from being an actress, she runs a YouTube channel- ShaniceShresthaVlogs and is also a fashion & lifestyle blogger with the pseudonym- HerLifeStyleDiary.
- If not an actress, she would have been a full-time vlogger.