Sheena Bora Age, Death Cause, Biography & More
|Real Name||Sheena Bora|
|Profession||Assistant Manager at Mumbai Metro One|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||11 February 1987|
|Place of Birth||Shillong, Meghalaya, India|
|Date of Death||24 April 2012|
|Place of Death||Pen, Raigad, Mumbai|
|Cause of Death||Homicide (Strangulation)|
|Age (as on 24 April 2012)||25 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Guwahati, Assam, India|
|College||St. Xavier's College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Family||Father- Siddhartha Das
Sanjeev Khanna (Step)
Peter Mukerjea (Step)
Mother- Indrani Mukerjea
Brother- Mikhail Bora
Rahul Mukerjea (Step)
Sister- Vidhie Mukerjea (Step)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (at the time of death)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sheena Bora
- Did Sheena Bora smoke: Not Known
- Did Sheena Bora drink alcohol: Not Known
- She was born to Siddhartha Das and Pori Bora (who later became Indrani Mukerjea) in 1987 in Shillong. Her mother, after leaving her husband, left Sheena and her brother Mikhail under the care of their maternal grandparents in Guwahati.
- After graduating in Arts in 2009, Sheena joined Reliance Infrastructure as a Management Trainee.
- In 2012, Sheena began working as an Assistant Manager at Mumbai Metro One in Mumbai.
- Sheena went missing on 24 April 2012. She had reportedly sent a leave application and written resignation to the company. Rahul Mukerjea, her stepbrother who she was dating, received a breakup SMS from Sheena’s phone the same day.
- According to her mother Indrani, Sheena had moved to the United States for higher studies and did not inform Rahul, as he was trying to stalk her.
- On 23rd May 2012, local Police of Pen tehsil found a burnt out body after villagers complained of a foul odor.
- In August 2015, Indrani’s driver, Shyamvar Pinturam Rai, was arrested on the charges of keeping illegal weapons. He allegedly revealed the details of Sheena Bora’s murder during his interrogation. It was Rai’s revelation that Indrani discussed the plot of Sheena’s murder with her (Indrani) ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna and had surveyed the likely area to dump the dead body an evening before the murder. He added that Indrani had rented an Opel Corsa for the purpose and called Sheena to meet that day. Sheena was seated on the rear seat with her stepfather Sanjeev Khanna while Indrani seat next to the driver seat. He said that he took the car into one of the by-lanes in Bandra where Khanna strangled her to death.
- Dead Sheena, on 25 April 2012, was taken to the decided dumping area in early hours of the day. Her body was propped up between Indrani and Khanna on the rear seat so that it looks like she was asleep. Police alleged that her body was dragged out of the car, was packed up in a bag, and was set ablaze after pouring some flammable fuel over it.
- A Bengali film ‘Dark Chocolate,’ based on Sheena’s murder case was released in September 2016 with Riya Sen playing ‘Rina Bardhan’ (Sheena Bora).