|Full Name||Shiva Singh|
|Profession||Cricketer (Slow left-arm orthodox Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||India U19 ODI- 16 Aug 2017 against England at Taunton, England|
|Jersey Number||#7 (India U-19)|
|Domestic/State Team||Uttar Pradesh|
|Records (main ones)||None|
|Career Turning Point||When he played against South Africa in the Under-19 one-day match and gave only 9 runs & picked 2 wickets in 6 overs.|
|Date of Birth||16 October 1999|
|Age (as in 2017)||18 Years|
|Birth Place||Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Ajit Singh (Cricketer)
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
- Does Shiva Singh smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shiva Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Shiva is a slow left-arm orthodox bowler and known for his spin bowling.
- He started learning cricket at a very young age from his father.
- He began his cricket career by playing in the Uttar Pradesh Under-16 cricket team.
- In 2017, he got selected for India’s Under-19 cricket team and played his first match against England in the Youth ODI in which he gave only 21 runs in 8 overs.
- His great and consistent performance in the Youth ODI gave him the opportunity to play in the 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup.